1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

welcome

2. UnCoC

UnCoC Trusted Member

Hi all
    I just found this amazing forum, so I'm having a look and enjoy

3. Princess Amy

welcome

4. daddyslostgirl

daddyslostgirl Account Deleted

I'm Angela aka daddyslostgirl even though I enjoy fucking both parents ;)

I also fuck an uncle and my younger brother.

5. Princess Amy

welcome

6. jayremoh

jayremoh Trusted Member

hi everybody

im new to this game, so just looking for info and friends with same interests really

:)

7. DirtyBrother

DirtyBrother Trusted Member

Former member over at AI, though not particularly active there. Hi :)

Gazbot likes this.
  8. Wasp47

Wasp47 New Member

An evenings discovery, wandering looking forward to exploration.

9. lukasix1

lukasix1 New Member

I am a M 35 from FR

10. Princess Amy

welcome

Sterling447 likes this.
  11. Princess Amy

welcome

12. Princess Amy

welcome

13. Princess Amy

welcome

14. LordDarkStar

LordDarkStar The Honest-to-God, Real Me.

Well. my goodness! 116 pages of hellos! This must be a popular place. I know that's why I'm here!

Let me begin by telling you a little bit about myself. I am Lord Dark Star. I am a retired black gentleman of leisure. I was a breeding bull, back in the day, but cancer of the prostate took care of that. Now I enjoy being of counsel to young bulls, females and couples interested in incest, and the interracial and/or cuckold lifestyle (among other topics of mutual interest). So if you like, hit me up and I'll tell you how I see it. I enjoy talking with people on any subject really, but especially incest, interracial sex and cuckoldry, computers and the Internet, and carpentry (my former first career).

My fascination with incest began at a tender age when my cousin introduced me to the wonderful world of sex with a girl. She was living with us at the time and was often called upon to 'babysit' me. Ah what wonderful times they were! My fascination with incest has been with me ever since. It has often been suppressed as our society, though changing slowly, still does not condone incest, even between consenting adults. I have participated in a few of the better known forums. I even took a stab at running an incest forum with a group of like minded friends once. Princess Amy, I hope I don't get into trouble here, but does anybody even remember a forum called incestlovers.somethingortheother? It is long gone and was short lived as that was about the same time I was retired on a disability pension. With no disposable income with which to pay for the upkeep and maintenance of the forum, it died a quiet and ignominious death. (Sheds a single tear). But that was then and now it is today!

With an abundance of free time on my hands these days, I am trying to be a more active participant in the forums I support and not such a lurker. So if you catch me lurking in the shadows, call me out into the light! I am fairly responsive.

I think that's probably more than enough for now. I'm glad to be here and I look forward to meeting at least some of you as we go merrily on our way!

Akbloke and Gazbot like this.
  15. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB and thank you for sharing.

16. Mr_Kilt

Mr_Kilt Trusted Member

G'day all,

Loooong time lurker on Actual Incest, and back even further, Incestquest. Those two boards have always been a touchstone to dip in and out of when the need arises.

Never actually incested myself, apart from some fantasies about my younger sister and some cousins when i was younger, never acted on them though.

17. Kim70

Kim70 New Member

Hello new guy here, just wanted to say hello, always been interested in incest, but never had the chance. But here I am. Thanks

18. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB

19. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB

20. Bruce

Bruce New Member

Hi new here. I'm and attached male from New England area. I work in manufacturing and have been with the same company for over 20 years now. I haven't gotten fried with anyone yet, but who knows. I've had a couple of incest experiences in my life. I don't know yet if I should tell them or not. They happened before I turned 18 and before they, my partners turned 18 also. I don't even know where to post them even if I wanted to. I was married but divorced now, I do have a gf and our sex life us great. We swing with others. I have children all over 18 now. I read fictional stories on here but I haven't seen any real ones yet. So a little advice from other members is very much welcome. Thanks and nice to meet you all.