1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Welcome to the forum :)

2. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome

3. ask me

ask me Trusted Member

33 m original from Pennsylvania... Stationed in Cali but moving back to Pa soon..hoping to find some kik minded people to talk to. Maybe rp a lil

4. Princess Amy

Welcome

5. Mookie89

Mookie89 New Member

Hey guys 28m and 25f here from the midwest. We both recently realized each others fetish and are exploring some of this stuff!

6. Brother Numsie

Brother Numsie New Member

Hello all,

I'm a 41 yr old male happily married to a 39 yr old female. We're here to explore the fantasy and fetish.

7. Princess Amy

Welcome

8. Princess Amy

Welcome

9. lets400ex

lets400ex Account Deleted

Hi All,

28 year old male from Australia, used to have fun with one of my older sisters, but she has since married so now I can only dream about it, would love to have relations with my other sister, I was always a sucker for a red head, Love reading others stores :D

Gazbot and Swede95 like this.
  10. Princess Amy

Welcome

11. InsideHer

InsideHer Trusted Member

Hi, I am brand new to this. Kind of nervous. I have been sexually attracted to my older sister since puberty. I am more turned on by her than any woman ever. Feels good to finally be able to say that. Thanks

12. Princess Amy

Welcome

13. zeroqwerty

zeroqwerty Trusted Member

14. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

15. Princess Amy

Welcome

16. Jocelyn

Jocelyn Account Deleted

Eighteen year old female from US!

I just recently moved to another state to be with my biological family. I just started college and I have been living with my older brother for the last two months.

At this point, I'd say all romance is coming from my end and I am struggling with how to get him to notice me.

I love that this forum is completely non-judgmental and I am hoping to get advice on my situation and learn from reading others' stories, as well.

Have a great day!

annab2 likes this.
  17. Princess Amy

Welcome

18. Timberwolf27X

Timberwolf27X Trusted Member

Hi, everyone! Newbie here! I'm from the States, and my first love/romantic partner was my beautiful cousin (on my dad's side of the family, she was his sister's youngest daughter). I haven't seen in her in so many years though and eventually lost contact with her after losing contact with my father. There have been other women in my life (currently single now), but like I said, she was my first love, and sometimes you're first love will always be the best, until at least you find someone who surpasses them.

Back then though, I didn't know what incest even meant or that people thought it was wrong until I was older, but even then, I couldn't find anything about my relationship with her disgusting. I think if we met today, we would probably get back together, but I'm sure she's married with kids now.

Sorry for the story. Glad to be a part of this forum!

19. Princess Amy

Welcome

20. Gazbot

Gazbot Account Deleted

Hi all, 45, Australian and had my first experiences with both sexes with cousins. I've never talked to anybody about my incest experiences, aside from anonymous web conversations, but always cherished the relationships I enjoyed.