1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome

2. Princess Amy

Welcome

3. ekul

ekul Trusted Member

Hey all, Ekul the name, 28yo male from Ireland, previously active with sister, but never the full way, she has stopped it as she now thinks it wrong but it was amazing while it lasted.

4. Princess Amy

Welcome

5. pirate79

pirate79 New Member

Just sayin howdy

6. Siscon

Siscon New Member

Hello everyone. I'm a 26 year old male with a younger sister (24) that's constantly being undressed in my fantasies.

7. Princess Amy

Welcome

8. Princess Amy

Welcome

9. loedbyron

loedbyron New Member

I'm a 36 male from France.
    I like all kind of incest. I don't feel ashamed about this fantasy.

In real life, i'd like to have incest.
    Hope to enjoy my stay here !

10. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Welcome to the forum :)

11. RayS

RayS New Member

Hi guys, I'm a 19 year old Asian male from Canada. I just stumbled on here; I've been sorta into incest (in an aunt/nephew kind of way) for a while. Guess I'm here to broaden my horizons ;)

EDIT: I'm actually 20 lol. Birthday was just last week so I'm still getting used to that.

12. Princess Amy

Welcome

13. piloupilou

piloupilou New Member

hi every one i m from nice in france , i m 37 and for me incest is just a fantasy so i join this forum for curiosity.Anyway if any women from france wantas to communicate with me i ll be glad!

14. Princess Amy

Welcome

15. freebird2002

freebird2002 New Member

hi 33 years old male from ga. first time here

16. Princess Amy

Welcome

17. Dom Kennedy

Dom Kennedy Trusted Member

Hey I'm Dominick, got directed here after a certain other forum disappeared a while ago
    :)

18. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Welcome to the forum :)

19. Princess Amy

Welcome

20. GeorgL

GeorgL Trusted Member

Hello everyone, I'am a 23 years old male from South America. I was aroused by the subject of incest for the first time when I was X years old and some female cousins used to came to my place to swim in the pool with me. Nothing ever happened, but I started to see them with a different eye, and began looking for cousin related incest stories...then I crossed the line and began fantasisng about my older sister, my biggest family crush. She is 30 years old but goes to the gym often, so she keeps an extremely fit hot body.I have an almost two year relationship with my girlfriend and I love her, so I won't try anything (contrary to the twisted and hypocrite moral standards of our society, I think consensual adult incest is not wrong, but adultery certainly is!), but I do masturbate to hot pics I found on my sister's computer. I'am open to talk with like-minded people. Cheers!