1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

not many.

2. Peterpeter

Peterpeter New Member

Hello all. Delighted to be here! Cannot figure out how to put up a profile pic tho. Am I that dumb?

3. Sam Knot

Sam Knot New Member

Sports_mom_ltz, Princess Amy thanks for the welcoming. Loving the site, can't wait to get the coveted "Trusted Member" status so I can start contributing stories, especially in the Real Expierences Forum. Just for a site ruling what's the take on sex between non_blood related step-syblings? Incest or No? When i was XX My dad married a woman who already had 3 girls. A set of twins my age and one 3+ years older. Every visit I made to their house and every summer vacation we made was sex filled, my sister and I would ride in the trailer with our 3 step syblings as my dad and step mom drove across these great united states. U can image the things that took place between 1 boy and 4 girls during those very long drives. Especially since we were between the ages of XX and XX, the first year we took that initial family vacation and we took 2 trips a year until I graduated high school and joined the military. Fuck I miss those times. Anyone got access to a time machine? Having to grow up sucks...

Gazbot likes this.
  4. Sam Knot

Sam Knot New Member

Lol. Before I get back to work. I don't know if this is allowed I really must review the forum rules, so I understand if the mods delete or reject this post but nothing ventured nothing gained. Anyone interested in exchanging discussion, thoughts, ideas or the like concerning the topic of incest...feel free to email me. But don't email if ur thoughts or concerns are negative or anti-incest I just really don't care how bad or horrible you feel it is. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and thoughts, even those of us whom others see as sick or twisted. Live Free and Enjoy.

5. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB and Hello.

6. Tasty-Mel

Tasty-Mel Momma's Girl :)

Hi I'm Melanie, I almost joined the old forum before it disappeared; cool to see it resurrected :)

RichardMartin, Carol and Fahd Mirza like this.
  7. optikon

optikon Trusted.Member

Hi all, I have lurked the site for some time but now I am a member. I am a male, professional electrical engineer and have many curiosities about the topics discussed here. I have a rather unique relationship with my mother in that we have some particularly intimate discussions but have never gone beyond that. I am not even sure we should go beyond what we do but I definitely fantasize about here and have these interests.

I can see on this forum many people who offer good advice and are serious about the topic. I hope one day I can be as good of a contributor. Many Thanks

8. sharkybluelite

sharkybluelite Trusted Member

Hi, Semi retired male here, 57, new to this forum and looking forward to becoming a part of this community. Interested in women and all things incest. Thanks for accepting me to this forum.

9. Jemo

Jemo New Member

Hello!

28 year old, outgoing male here from London.

Been lurking on here for a while, finally bit the bullet and thought I would post. This is partly due to the fact that through confiding in a few close mates I realise incest fantasies are not that rare, so I feel more comfortable joining a forum built around that, and also because I just wanna join in the conversation.

Other than my innocent fantasies, I have an interest in politics, film, music (god how generic this sounds) mainly of the electronic variety. I cook a mean roast and like cider and ale. Lager can fuck off.

Generally I am into sister fantasies or mother/sister. Not so much father daughter, nothing against it - it just don't rock my boat.

Hello!!

10. backpacker

backpacker Trusted Member

Hi, I just wanted to say hi since I am new here!

11. homelesswonder

homelesswonder Trusted Member

New to the site names J ... just wanted to say hi

12. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB and Hello.

13. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB and Hello.

14. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB and Hello.

15. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB and Hello.

16. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB and Hello.

17. homelesswonder

homelesswonder Trusted Member

Hey I'm J new here nice to meet everyone n thanx for the girt whoever that was

18. waffles192

waffles192 New Member

Hi I'm Stan someone from reddit said this was a good place to meet like minded people. Im 25 with lots of time on my hands.

19. hardnights

hardnights New Member

41 not so new but hello

20. Thomaswill628

Thomaswill628 Trusted Member

Hey everyone, I'm Will 23. Can't wait to start interacting with you guys on here!