1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Had to paint the bedroom today. Thought it wouldn't be too bad moving all my stuff.

Fucking hell I have ALOT of stuff I need to get rid of, holy shit.

Going to be even worse when I finish painting tomorrow and have to move everything back in.

2. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Been working too fucking hard on the weekends. My heels and ankles hurt, plus I was getting pain shooting up my legs. On top of that, last Sunday the muscles in the back my right leg, right around the knee, felt very tight. So much so that I had to take some time to get off of it and not have my leg extended. In a way, the upside is that I just have two more nights of such extensive physical stress, until next year.

3. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

fuck your not only Irish put a fucking pack rat to. fuck life must be a bitch for you.

sexy-girl-middle-finger-smiley-emoticon.gif

villager likes this.
  4. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Life's only a bitch because I can't steal your coffee cup and hide it. Be thankful I'm busy for the next while ;)

5. Princess Amy

you steal my fucking coffee cup!. life as you know it come's to a end.

female-gangster-smiley-emoticon.gif

villager likes this.
  6. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Thats ok Sis, I fucking got you a few spare ones in case he doesn't fucking return it:)

7. Princess Amy

was playing on my ps4. and this mother fucker starts spamming me. i fucking hate being spammed!!!!!!. if your going to fight me then get in my face toe to toe emano emano and fight. and not run to the other fucking side of the map and blast me like a little bitch.

Amy

8. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

He's afraid of that gun you carry Baby. lol

Dad

9. Princess Amy

What is SPAM?

Repeatedly using the same moves or combos in a fighting game, often to compensate for a lack of actual skill. Typically, you shouldn't. Spamming is universally frowned upon and will make you no friends. However, it's still useful to understand how to stoop to their level should you fight a spammer. It can also be extremely entertaining when your opponent has a mic on. and i will tell you how to win over a spammer in must fighting game's. at a later date.

Amy

10. muffdiver

FUUUUUCK it's cold. 2 degrees above freezing at 8:15 this morning in north Texas.

Muff

11. mlie

mlie Proof that trouble comes in small packages

I'll take your fucking 2 degrees and trade you 3 below along with 6 inches of snow! AT NOON

12. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

HA HA HA. I am currently living down here on Gilligan's Island. It was 82 a couple days ago and it just turned cold...as in 65. Enjoy your fucking igloo guys...its only just begun. See you all in April. :D

antoncg likes this.
  13. muffdiver

Looks like we need to conserve resources mlie and cuddle up and stay warm.

Muff

14. Antares

Or mlie could join me down here at the beach.:D
    Oh Fuck. Have to add that word here.

15. mlie

AAHUMMM Aren't you supposed to FUCK something to reply. That Dog is going to report you....

Antares likes this.
  16. mlie

I would, but not sure how well my fucking snowmobile will work in sand. You just want to make sure my ass doesn't get all covered up! :cool:

17. Antares

Fucking snowmobile??? What the fuck is a snowmobile or for that matter what the fuck is snow?
    Rest assure I will take good care of your fucking ass and I don't mean your donkey.
    Muff can take care of the donkey since he wants to cuddle with some ass to stay warm.:D

18. mlie

A snowmobile is this big thing us girls like to put between our legs, it has a big vibrating engine and it goes really fucking fast. It also has to do with a track and skis but that is only to guide where we want it! Snow is the 'white stuff' that lubricates the 'under carriage' to prevent unwanted overheating during operation.

It reminds me of something, but just not sure what at the moment.;)

19. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

Fucking Laffin'. :D

20. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

What fucking snow are some here talking about?
    Today it was 20°C (68°F) with lots of sun, so no fucking snow.