1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

Hi and welcome. Make yourself at home.

2. missbrittany

missbrittany Trusted Member

Hello everyone. I have been a member here for a while and I love this site! I'm so glad I found it! Check out my profile if you want to know more about me. :)

Lars Hansen likes this.
  3. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to IB

missbrittany likes this.
  4. bigeronuc

bigeronuc Trusted Member

Some awesome people are on this board. It is great :)

missbrittany likes this.
  5. bigeronuc

bigeronuc Trusted Member

Thanks for the Welcome Princess Amy

6. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

your very welcome

7. impossible1

impossible1 New Member

Used to lurk on another site, hadn't been there for a while, and now it seems to be gone. I'm seeing many familiar names here, and am glad I found it! Is this the Princess Amy site that was talked about for so long?

8. MegasAlexandros

MegasAlexandros Trusted Member

New here too. I used to lurk on AI but then it vanished. I remember some really good people there, like Jello. Sad day when it was gone. But I am glad I found this site so it is not totally gone. Always wondered what happened to AI though?

9. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Welcome to IB, glad to have you, as for AI it crashed due to ancient software, the owner never upgraded it since he bought it several years ago:(

10. MrZoolook

MrZoolook New Member

Hello people. I don't generally go too in-depth on intros, so I'll just say that while I'm not active with a family member, I do have a cousin I would LOVE to get with :)

11. Xemplify

Xemplify Trusted Member

Greetings all. Used to be a member of AI but sadly it seems to be gone. I enjoyed that board until it started glitching then I would frequent it less. Anyhow, I live in the US in the state of the mouse (the east coast one) and I'm looking forward to reading great experiences, advice and sharing some of my own.

jerrilynn likes this.
  12. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Welcome, make yourself at home:)

GB

Xemplify likes this.
  13. lovinmother2d

lovinmother2d Trusted Member

Hello I'm a 66 year old mother of 2 beautiful daughters and a 12 year widow. I now am lesbian and I'm finding my self very attracted to my daughter I found this site I'm new to this all and looking for advice, acceptance and just friends that are like me. Thank you hope to talk to somebody soon.

jerrilynn likes this.
  14. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

Hi and welcome. You'll find that you are in the right place.

15. wildcatcub

wildcatcub Trusted.Member

Hi everyone,

i am a 24 year old single male that has often had fantasies about family members but never experienced anything like this. The closest I have come to is that my older cousin knows that I am crushing on her but she has politely shot me down while simultaneously assuring me it's okay to flirt with her from time to time so long as i know she isn't interested in keeping it in the family. Other then that, I hope to be able to talk with like minded people here and start some new friendships!

Wildcatcub

jerrilynn likes this.
  16. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

Hi and welcome.

17. Swede95

Swede95 Trusted.Member

Hi all,

I am a 19 year old male from Sweden, and i have for years been fantasizing about fucking my sister, who is [edit] younger than me. So far, though, nothing has happened and i don't think anything ever will.

I used to be a member on another forum, but that was shut down it seems.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2018
  18. londonboy49

londonboy49 Account Deleted

Newbie to site saying hello. 63 year old man. Married. Open minded and will chat about anything. :cool:

19. londonboy49

londonboy49 Account Deleted

Why not. Have you made any attempt. Is she open to you kissing and cuddling her?

20. Swede95

Swede95 Trusted.Member

No i haven't. We don't even hug eachother. One of the reasons is that we always fight.

I do however think she knows, or atleast suspects, that i am checking her out.