1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

What the fuck is this?
    Muff gets a compliment for a fucking blurry picture?
    The Doggie gets LMFAO for accepting her offer.
    Now what the fuck is wrong with this picture?
    I'm not into a 3 three way here! o_O

2. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

That's what you fucking think Antares. mlie might like that fucking idea of two guys on her.

3. canada77

canada77 Account Deleted

Why did you delete all my 7 pt FUCK's

I thought it was the fucking fuck thread and it was for venting. I was just venting like it says in the topic ...

4. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

It was deleted because you put in the N word, it is a racist word and we DO NOT tolerate that word here whatsoever, anyone caught being a racist here will be fucking dealt with immediately, NO exceptions!!!!

GB/Lead Admin

5. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

damn right!!!!!!!!

mlie and Grizzly Bear78 like this.
  6. mlie

mlie Proof that trouble comes in small packages

Hmmmm you guys sure know how to fucking sweet talk a girl! Lets get this straight...I"m not into animals yet I"m being propositioned by a sheep and a dog.... Can honestly say this is something I didn't fucking think of this morning LOL

antoncg and joep like this.
  7. Antares

Why do I fucking feel like I have just been rejected. Oh well, guess its back to fucking Meg Griffin's hot body and her fucking DD titties.

antoncg likes this.
  8. mlie

I thought you were fucking after Lois Griffens hot body? Going after the young stuff are ya?

9. villager

villager Trusted.Member

I'm not an animal but as you can see I have got a big smile and an willingness to put the tongue to it's best use ????? . P .S I can breath through my ear's , if that help's you to make up your mind ..FUCK that sound's so corny .

antoncg likes this.
  10. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

the ltd dog needs to be fucking neutered!!!!.

joep likes this.
  11. mlie

There you are. Thought you had disappeared? I just knew if someone was going to fuckin' proposition me, especially with a promise of tongue, it would fucking be someone 'from down under' LOL

12. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

OHHH! That was fucking bad. :D BTW I wasn't the one propositioning you. I'm just an observer of what was said before I put my two fucking cents in. :D

13. Antares

Now this is interesting Mlie. You weren't propositioned...humm...turned down by a fucking sheep. I don't think I would let that one get around.:D

14. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

Watch it dog breath the only reason I didn't do it was because I was laughing too fucking hard watching you two guys fail so badly trying. :D

15. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Decided to rewatch Torchwood: Children of Earth.

What the fuck was I thinking watching that again, last time it had me in tears.

16. mlie

So your saying you don't like my fucking ass? Geez I was wondering about this sheep shagging your all bragging about.

17. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

I love your fucking ass Mlie but I was watch those Boys act foolish. :D

18. Antares

Last I heard Mile doesn't own a fucking donkey. Better for looking for a fucking ass on the next farm. Hee Haw!!

19. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

Did you hear a fucking dog barking around here? :D :D

20. villager

villager Trusted.Member

That is not an ass , that's an ASS , you could bounce a coin of of it , I just wan't to pay homage to your womanly charm's , you can dictate the terms PLEASE , and don't worry about the barking fucken dog , or the fucken sheep in the back ground .

antoncg likes this.