1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

fucking uploads no longer work again! with out doing a bunch of shit like dropping pages up and down just to get them to work. come on this is becoming a pain to do ever time i have to upload and other members are asking me the same thing. fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Amy

antoncg likes this.
  2. Surpluss

Surpluss Account Deleted

After what I just read, I have to post this.

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are in court. Mickey is sueing Minnie for divorce. The Judge says......"Mickey, you and Minnie are American icons, you have been admired and respected by generations, I can't possibly grant you a divorce just because you think Minnie is stupid."
    Mickey Mouse replies........."I didn't say she was stupid, your honour, I said she was fucking Goofy"

mlie, antoncg and Grizzly-Bear78 like this.
  3. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

Laffin' so fucking hard. Two fucking thumbs up Surplus.

4. mlie

mlie Proof that trouble comes in small packages

Unfortunately.....calling me a free piece of ass, would not be the first time. lol But I hope I've put that time of my life 'behind' me.
    Your right, no such thing as a free piece of ass, sometimes when the guy is a fucking dick....it's the girl that pays!

Now as for us in the ' Great White' knowing which direction to go or what a compass is.......aren't your referring to a 'compress' which as I understand it is soft and white and sticks to your body, And isn't that what those fucking sheep are?

5. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

I believe that's a tampon. Unless your a fucking giant than a sheep will do or if your a cyclops than a sheep is a meal with fucking floss for the teeth during your meal. I looked it up and I found out that a compass is an emotion of sympathy for any being other than yourself. ;)

6. mlie

Geez.....all this discussion of words and their fucking meanings....and not one word from 'the dog' to set us straight.

7. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

I found it best when Antoncg is speaking (which usually makes no sense) just to sit back and watch. Anyway, his giant cyclops is apparently eating tampons and compressing the sheep into some sort of compass so that he can find a way back from Greenland. Meanwhile Mlie is thinking about giving away some free ass and some mouse is fucking Goofy; then there is Amy's signature line (in german) that's all about black and white sheep. Its all perfectly clear to me. And now back to my fucking extra value meal with supersize fries and a coke. See you after lunch.:D

antoncg and mlie like this.
  8. mlie

There he is! Gee, I was beginning to think you were out chasing sheep!

antoncg likes this.
  9. Antares

And just what do I look like? A fucking Sheep Dog?:D

antoncg and Grizzly Bear78 like this.
  10. MrsP

MrsP Trusted Member

Aww whose the cute wittle doggy? Such a good boy. You like it when I rub your tummy (and a little lower) don't you boy... ooo I could just eat you up you're so cute... there's a good boy

Hey what can I say? I'm a dog lover! :p

antoncg likes this.
  11. Antares

I was wondering how long it would take you to find the fucking fuck thread.:D

But beware you must use the word fuck in some form here on the Fucking Fuck Thread.

or you get a visit from this guy...​

[​IMG]

That's right. He's the Official Ins-Dream Spelling Police

antoncg likes this.
  12. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

13. MrsP

MrsP Trusted Member

Well fuck, I can fucking do that. I fuckin' love to say fuck! Fucking is as much fuckin' fun to say as it is to fucking do! And I especially fucking love family fucking!

Well fuck, now I'm all fucking horny. I think I'll go see if my fucking family wants to fuck! :)

antoncg likes this.
  14. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

I fucking thought you were there already?:D

15. Irish_Incest

Just need one of these first

[​IMG]

antoncg and Grizzly Bear78 like this.
  16. Antares

Fucking crap once or twice with the fucking word is enough, geeze. It won't work you know, trying to score points with.....

[​IMG]
    Deputy Chief Slisse

17. Antares

Damn it Irish. Those fucking Call Boxes are supposed to be RED.
    And you didn't use Fuck on the Fucking Fuck Thread.
    Off to the Fucking Jail with you.

[​IMG]
    Irish Incest​

antoncg likes this.
  18. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Anything she does with her mouth gets me fuckin excited.

Muff

19. Irish_Incest

This call box is supposed to be fucking blue because it's the fucking TARDIS. Learn your fucking sci-fi ;)

antoncg likes this.
  20. Antares

If I learn fucking Dr. Who material you won't have anything to fucking bitch about. Have a sheep and call me in the morning...:D
    [​IMG]