1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Welcome to IB buxomdaames,and all new members, make yourself at home:)

GB

2. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Welcome to IB from my family to yours. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy.

Muff

3. Mature_Hunter

Mature_Hunter Trusted Member

Dan, 46, Illinois. I have never had a relationship with a family member but I did dream of my two aunts and one cousin

4. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Welcome to IB.

MD

5. toesucker30

toesucker30 Trusted.Member

34 m/ here sleeping with a younger cousin.

6. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to IB.

7. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB.

8. Princess Amy

Welcome to IB.

9. Dirtymonkey77

Dirtymonkey77 Trusted Member

Hello everyone. I've followed and liked and commented but haven't introduced myself yet. So here goes.. Hi! I'm a single father, have been into our favorite subject pretty much my whole life. I'm in my late 30's; have two kids, both boys who if they follow in their fathers interests will probably some day seduce their mother (fingers crossed cause it's awesome to fantasize about). I like stories, pics, and videos about mom-son, father-daughter, uncle-niece, and aunt-nephew topics. Typically traditional romance or love stories that evolve into an lifelong relationship. Mild BSDM fantasy play. And I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to put it up but [edited/removed] stuff too (mostly woman & [deleted] - love the impregnation fantasies the most!). Biggest fantasy, son impregnating his mother. Biggest turn offs, forced sexual situations, scat/water sports, infantile, and a few other ones that turn my stomach. I enjoy talking to others about their experiences and sharing mine. I've had only a few and lots of "what-if's" with my mom and sisters. Lastly, thank you to the site creators for providing an awesome place for us to come and enjoy without being flamed or insulted by rude members.

Dirtymonkey.

10. Princess Amy

no Animal/people stuff. Welcome to IB.

11. Dirtymonkey77

Dirtymonkey77 Trusted Member

Understood Amy, I'll be sure to keep that out of any future posts/comments.

12. porkyporky

porkyporky Account Deleted

Welcome !

13. jacques72

jacques72 Trusted Member

hi, i had very little incestous experience which were not too serious througout my life, i'm not too interested in real life incest but the fantasy turns me on so i like lurking on incest forums and incest roleplaying with my partners if they are into it too.

14. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Welcome to all . lurker's are people too , make yourself at home , join a forum or two meet some of the great people have fun .

15. mikehunt6913

mikehunt6913 New Member

30 yo white male from the Midwest US. Married to a vanilla woman with no interest in anything out side of the "norm". Enjoying the site so far!!

16. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

I never did post an official hello, but then everyone knew me right away from my first posts.

I'm Antares the LTD Doggie & Chief of the Spelling Police (something Slisse created).

I've research incest for years and find it strange how it is always viewed as one-sided abuse. No wonder consensual incest is driven way underground. Never fear a Doggie knows how to dig.......

Grizzly-Bear78 likes this.
  17. bronzeswimmer

bronzeswimmer Pretty friendly, definitely helpful, PM away

Hello I am Bronzeswimmer I have used this name before, I visited actualincest occasionally, I wish I could have been there longer. I'm a younger guy from the US. I just want to say hello to everyone :) I hope we all have fun here. Oh also..I joke around a lot...if I take a joke too far ever...please tell me to stop

18. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Well hey, fancy meeting you here, Welcome to IB:)

GB

19. Ethanj23

Ethanj23 Trusted Member

New here as well. I'm a naughty "son" / "brother" in Utah.

jerrilynn likes this.
  20. bronzeswimmer

bronzeswimmer Pretty friendly, definitely helpful, PM away

It took me a while, but I found the new hangout hahaha :cool:

Grizzly-Bear78 likes this.