1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. cousinsfirst

cousinsfirst Trusted Member

Howdy howdy. 31 year old male. Married, no kids and wife has no idea the fantasies that drive me crazy. Have been active with 3 seperate female cousins throughout my life, but nothing now unfortunately. Glad to have stumbled upon a place where others share the same ideas and fantasies and desires as me.

2. Sillygirl13

Sillygirl13 New Member

Thanks Princess Amy!

3. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to IB

4. Princess Amy

yw

5. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Hello Jen, Glad you could make it:)

GB

6. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Welcome cousinsfirst!

GB

7. beanhouse55

beanhouse55 New Member

screw it i feel like posting. i've been a pathological lurker of about every site you can imagine since 2001 and have only contributed a small handful of times anywhere in all that time. in fact i used to lurk here under a different login. this place looked pretty different then and there werent so many "private" boards. anyway why am i here now? i can barely stand anything sexual that is not considered taboo. for me it's just boring if normal people dont hate it. but that's not a conscious decision for me that's just how my libido works. hell same goes for many things in life that arent even sexual. normal is just so boring. beyond what's on topic here i wont go into my other perversions cuz...well let's face it anyone here who's honest with themselves know that the "unspeakable" is incidental in a subculture like this, but you just can't bring it up since everything's so thoroughly monitored. well i've just rambled on for a while there. what brings me to post now is this irrepressible feeling that has grown into being lately. i've had other obsessions before but this one is inspiring. the idea of a plump mother desiring her son, or indeed a boy in general i suppose is electrifying to my spirit lately. and its not just a sexual fetish. its symbolic, even mythological. she is nature itself. she is the all consuming, ever fruiting abyss. she is kali--black as the earth, black as the mystery of the eternity behind life's veil (black is symbolic not racial btw). she is the gateway between the waking world under the sun and the night sea that is unknowable but to whence all will dive after their short parochial stints in the day light and from whence all that is new shall arise into being. and the boy? he is the fruit of the mother, the abyss, the seething heart of the living universe. he is the potential of life eternal made flesh, and given that flesh by her womb in which life and death are one forever in the dark--only to be separated in the world of the noontide. this boy, under the sun, life's ambassador to the realm of flesh, he is the fructifier. he is the goal of holy life in its raw state in the well of the mother. man's follies and triumphs, his every laugh and tear are the notes of life's paean to itself. the boy in his glory under the sky is life's triumph and the joy of mother--the great threshold. but, he is also the nourishment of holy, ripe mother--seeping with that sweetest of poisons, and bitterest of syrups. the boy must be consumed! he must return to mother! life must be renewed with life! boy--life incarnate--must pass again through mother--death incarnate--that the two should become one again in the depths of the font of creativity and dissolution (one and the other the same after all) to renew the round of issuance that ever-blooming mother cannot resist. boy is the fruit that is both anxious and loathe to grow. he is also the bull that cannot be restrained from inseminating the source of life and the prey that fears all his days consumption by the maw of death. mother is both simultaneously. she is the luscious womb for the seed of her own fruit. she is the merciless devourer of her own children. but behind the masks of seductress and ogress she is the well of eternal, dancing life: forever hidden behind the veil of the holy-of-holies across which threshold no knowledge may pass.
    ok i suppose i have said enough. i had a soul-gasm i guess. good night

8. Princess Amy

thank you for sharing. and welcome.

9. Incest Mag Addicted

Incest Mag Addicted Trusted Member

hi

i join this site for Zenix work of Incest Magazine , at first i was shy/embarrassed about incest , i did not know what to think about it , but the magazine became an obsession/addiction , i could not stop reading it , then i realize it was a new sexual fantasy , so there i'm at , telling you people about my story , and very please that i have done it

Truly
    Incest Magazine Addicted

zenix and bob666 like this.
  10. Princess Amy

11. salibim

salibim New Member

hello i am in my 50s. I used to frequent the site alot back when it was more of an open forum and all you needed to do was register. I really enjoyed it but my job became too time consuming so I quit visiting. I am not working as much now and am coming back to enjoy all the content. this is the only incest website that i have actually sent any amount of time on. this was my first and all the others i visited out of curiosity just did not compare. I hope to have my five post soon since i do not have a bitcoin account. any advise on posting would be very appreciative as I never posted that much back then.

12. Son4mother

Son4mother Trusted.Member

Hello, I previously part of a different set of forums which recently up and died apparently. I found my way here while looking for what happened to it and recognized some of the names from that forum. I mostly lurk, but when I am particularly inspired I will comment here and there.

S4m

13. canada77

canada77 Account Deleted

Hi, I'm new here, I guess I cant post on any actual incest thread until 45 days is over

14. Pharlin

Pharlin Trusted Member

Hi Guys, been around here for an absolute age but think now might be a good time to actually contribute in some way. The name's Dean, currently 26, engaged to a beautiful woman, and live in the uk. Don't have any fantasies about my own family, but the whole incest relations thing intrigues me somewhat, just thought i'd stick my nose in here, let you guys know what you're dealing with. Probably won't post much, though i do check in most days, if you want message me what you will, like a bit of a chin wag, catch you all later.

15. Princess Amy

16. Princess Amy

17. Princess Amy

welcome to IB

18. Princess Amy

19. Vikram Singh

Vikram Singh Incestual experiences and a cuckold.

Hi Vikram from India this side , I have had some experiences with cousin sisters (nothing to write home about though)
    and have the hots for my mom and 2 aunts.
    Work as a marketing manager.
    This site validates that I am not the only one who thinks about family :):):)
    Feel really happy to be among you people here :) :cool:

20. buxomdaames

buxomdaames Account Deleted

Lu 61 mother of two consensual adults: Jo-31 son/brother and Shelly 38 Daughter/sister.