1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

how about a debate

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by jase, Apr 17, 2024.

1. jase

jase Trusted.Member

when Trump gets back in office, do you think everything go back to wait it was or do you think Biden and the Democrats are ruining this country.? because How about old-fashioned debate topic?

2. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

From someone who basically debates for a living. Sorry. Your premise you want to debate is flawed on its face for a "Debate".

Always-Learning and Lian like this.
  3. Evvil77

Evvil77 Trusted Member

No i think you will never reach the elections, if the stability continues to drop like this none of us need worry about any politics very very soon. Its terryfinig to see the world copy/paste it self from 1913. It has gone to far i think, no matter who sits in washington, one of the of all the crisis in the world will be taken to far. I just hope i will be hit directly so its over instantly. Cheers :)

4. Lian

Lian Friendly One

He won't get back into office. He's a fraud, a thief, a rapist, a madman, a traitor, and the pawn of the Russians.
    Trump never wants debates. He wants to insult everyone, then say they are evil if they dont agree with him, then dehumanize his 'enemies'.

Always-Learning likes this.
  5. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

Trump will win because Democrats cannot government sanely. Biden has been bought as sold by the Chinese and Russians. He is being led by the radical left communists. He appeases Iran, gave the Taliban billions in weapons, depleted the strategic oil reserves, caused inflation and high interest rates. Once the gas prices goes up to $5 a gallon nation wide that will be the final nail in his corrupt coffin.

UpNorthChris likes this.
  6. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Democrats rule more sanely than Trumpers. Trump is a traitor, a puppet of Russia. Proof: Trump is pro-Russia in the UNJUSTIFIED WAR IN UKRAINE. And Trump always says Putin is a great guy.
    But trumpers are brainwashed fools, they wouldnt know truth if it bit them in the arse

7. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

Biden is paying for Russia to be able to fight in Ukraine by blocking US domestic oil production and letting Russia supply Europe with over priced fuel. If oil was $20 a barrel, as it was under Trump, Putin could not afford to wage the war.

UpNorthChris likes this.
  8. Lian

Lian Friendly One

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. Judy-TX-87

Judy-TX-87 Trusted Member

I don't think this is true at all. I believe he has stated, and rightfully so, that no one has offered a solution to end the fighting and his position is to work with both countries to find a solution that will end the fighting.

10. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Trump's solution for the Ukrainian War is to have Ukraine give THEIR LANDS to a BRUTAL, SADISTIC TOTALITARIAN REGIME. Trump is an agent of the Kremlin