1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A question for the sons here:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marzia, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

She may be concerned that you really do not want her this way you were just comforting her after a string of bad choices
    and also the guilt and shame of the act she would be committing
    Reassure her to flatter her and press yourself to her at every opportunity
    Perhaps let her catch you masturbating to a photo of her and you can explain she is the only one that makes you feel this way and you must get relief

2. Jam716372

Jam716372 Trusted Member

Sexy and naughty for sure

Pat Hotter likes this.
  3. Clownsac666

Clownsac666 Trusted Member

If my nother ever came on to me, I would hope it would be affectionate. Something about the subtlety that ultimately would lead up to, the most heated sex I've ever had.

4. Pat Hotter

It should be slow and sure to keep the family dynamic stable
    It takes time to "accidentally" flash a little stocking top or nipple in a loose top bending inappropriately until you are certain this step is what you both really desire
    If so then good luck and many years of pleasure await all concerned

5. Eager_Joe

Eager_Joe Trusted.Member

I wouldn't innocent, but I would say loving caring and kind at the beginning, with some naughty hints, touches etc.

I am a son and would of course would love to have sex with my mother. Of course I do not know your ages and background and I do not care for them.

I would only suggest that if you go too "aggressive" on the horny/naughtiness scale from the beginning might not have the best results long term.

6. MixedFamilyGenes

MixedFamilyGenes Account Deleted

I want a Mom who is all business. She's a Mom first and a lover second. She wants to teach me how babies are made, so she let's me make one in her, even though I'm making my own sibling

7. Pat Hotter

I would have loved to carry my son's child my My child and grandchild and his sibling but it never happened:(:(:(:(

8. MixedFamilyGenes

MixedFamilyGenes Account Deleted

That's amazing! You're such a good mother. And it seems we have the same kinks ;)

9. Bobman2119!

Bobman2119! New Member

Horny and naughty mommy!

10. Clownsac666

Clownsac666 Trusted Member

Thank you. Highly doubtful it would ever happen. Hence the if. Don't think anyone, at least the females in my family would ever consider it. Ive dropped hints and non have ever been reciprocated. And so I watch the fantasy play out in my head.

11. Paco Jonas

Paco Jonas Trusted Member

Romantic I think. I was recently reading a story about a mother and her son having a sexual relationship. The sex was hot! Intense! But also, not really something I could connect with. I don't want to hurt my mom. I don't want to humiliate my mom. I love her. I want her want to want me as much as I want her. Is that romantic? Its not the way I have ever felt about a woman I was in love with. I'm certain that the sexual act would be way more intense because of the feelings I have for her.

Pat Hotter likes this.
  12. MothersPrince

MothersPrince Trusted Member

I think the perfect spot is somewhere in the middle, like my own mom; innocent and romantic at first but that romantic and sexual tension just escalates to where neither of you can hold it back anymore and bring out the animals in each other. You cover the entire spectrum of romance and intimacy from sweet and heartfelt to primal and physical. And the son gets to see a side of his mother no one else does!

IncestScandinavia likes this.
  13. baba_yaga

baba_yaga Trusted Member

For me the first one..with some of small signals…

Odhersbala likes this.
  14. kappy

kappy New Member

horny and naughty for sure!

15. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Even if you were under the influence, I'll give you credit for sharing your desire with her. At least you don't have to spend your life saying: "If only I had told her how I felt. . ."
    You might want to clear the air sometime when you are both sober. Only you can be the judge of if and when that might be appropriate

Odhersbala likes this.
  16. Jml

Jml Trusted Member

Natural

Odhersbala likes this.
  17. TmwtGoldenTongue

TmwtGoldenTongue Trusted Member

I'm attracted to the innocent mommy type, but more like a closet slut. She craves dick almost all hours of all days, gives extremely subtle hints of her depravity to careful ears, and overall doesn't let the cover slip until the doors are locked and the lights are dimmed.

Odhersbala likes this.
  18. Jefferson@0909

Jefferson@0909 New Member

That’s really a good one I think it depends on the relation that they already have with each other for myself I would seduce my mom or do like naughty things, but il will surprise me I’ve she did that to me It will be like a dream come true

19. Inlovewithaunt

Inlovewithaunt Account Deleted

I would say naughty and spicy. I like the idea of the mom initiating everything knowing her son wouldn't hesitate to keep going

20. Sangsung

Sangsung Trusted Member

Horny mommy