TouchingMyPussy
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2017 at 6:16 PM

TouchingMyPussy

Trusted Member, Female

Settling into my new apartment. Soon i'll be sexting and masturbating all the time. Can't wait to cum hard. Dec 3, 2017

TouchingMyPussy was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Dec 13, 2017 at 6:16 PM
    1. TouchingMyPussy
      TouchingMyPussy
      Settling into my new apartment. Soon i'll be sexting and masturbating all the time. Can't wait to cum hard.
      1. LaHotJoe likes this.
      2. hamlet
        hamlet
        would love to send you some honey messages so you can play....how?
        Dec 3, 2017
    2. TouchingMyPussy
      TouchingMyPussy
      Friendly, active, and usually horny. :)
      1. Akbloke
        Akbloke
        Now that's what we all like!!! A big HUGE welcome to the forum Touchingmypussy. Sit down, relax and join in with the conversation. We all love the same topic, so you will fit right in (just don't go mentioning anything U/A)
        Nov 18, 2017
        TouchingMyPussy and TriadSibling like this.
  • About

I'm just here to float around and relax, posting here and there. I'm a 23 year old female and wanted to join this forum so that I have another sexual outlet. I have no sexual partner at this time, so an outlet like this helps when I'm getting fiesty. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community. Also, i'm bisexual (or at least bi-curious, not sure exactly, haha) so I'll talk to anyone.

=======================================================

I don't participate in incest personally, but I find the concept arousing and like reading stories about it. I also enjoy talking and sexting with others, so feel free to send me a message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another fetish I have besides incest is watersports, but unfortunately posting about that is not allowed on this forum. I'm also into bestiality a tiny bit.

Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to read my profile. I look forward to chatting with people on here and masturbating a lot while reading through these forums. :)