secretagent47
Last Activity:
Jan 17, 2018 at 6:57 AM
Retired Manager

secretagent47

Star Cut, Male, from Baton Rouge, LA

secretagent47 was last seen:
Jan 17, 2018 at 6:57 AM
  • There are no messages on secretagent47's profile yet.
  • About

Retired Manager
    I received my registration email Oct 26 at 1:56 AM. 45 days from then will be 1:56 AM, Thursday, December 10, 2015.

An older male cousin, who lived in a rural town introduced me to sex when I was a young or pre-teen. I caught him and a couple of friends fucking a chicken, and they got me to try it. They then demonstrated to me how to masturbate and how to anal fuck ("cornhole"). For the most part it all felt good, but I was not even old enough to ejaculate.

At the home of a mutual male cousin, in more of an urban small city, I told him what happened with the first cousin, and he and I and a friend of his "played nasty" (masturbated and cornholed) in a tree house.

Many years and experiences have passed. I am now what is defined as heteroflexible. I prefer pussy, but am open to other pleasures, as well, according to availability.

On another note, I love social nudism. I enjoy the feeling of the elements over my whole body. Too, I am titillated by the exhibitionism and voyeurism aspects of it and even just observing the many forms of all aspects of the human body, both male and female.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    secretagent47