DanielleMon
Last activity:
Aug 13, 2017 at 8:13 AM
Birthday:
Apr 19, 1971 (Age: 46)

DanielleMon

Trusted Member, Female, 46

You can talk with me, here. The site is about to talk to people, is not it? Jun 23, 2017

DanielleMon was last seen:
Aug 13, 2017 at 8:13 AM
    1. AJ4
      Hi DanielleMon! I would love to chat with you..... if you would be so kind.
    2. ericabisex
      hi lucky mom...
      1. DanielleMon
        DanielleMon
        Ciao Erica.xoxo
        Jun 24, 2017
      2. ericabisex
        ericabisex
        kiss you
        Jul 29, 2017
    3. DanielleMon
      You can talk with me, here. The site is about to talk to people, is not it?
    4. loveincest2
      Whats your kik or snapchat?
    5. thatguythe
      your son is lucky!
    6. annab2
      I suggest staying on the top of your posting by posting within the RULES! Build up a large surplus of the Postings and the "LIKES" should grow exponentially! You currently are at 6/5! So, now is not the time to stop! Participation is the key! You are on the bubble!
    7. annab2
      5/5 / You must maintain at least five Bona Fide (Substantive) Postings to our Open Forums, and a minimum of five "LIKES" from active IB Members! An Administrator needs to approve you, as a trusted Member.
    8. Akbloke
      As the little Lady said...hit the like button - Oh, and a huge WELCOME to the forum!!! You've joined a family. Pull up a chair, relax, and join in the conversations...but be careful of no U/A.
      Cheers
      1. DanielleMon
        DanielleMon
        Thanks Akbloke. I'll be careful, I promise.
        Jun 6, 2017
    9. annab2
      DanielleMon's, Follow IB's RULES, Keep a lot more than 5 LIKES! You will need to respond more legitimately in "Open Forums!" The interactions with other members is a key point and REMEMBER, (LIKES) are currency at IB, so keep hitting your "LIKE" button! Keeping at least 5 posts is beneficial! ;) We all begin the same! :)
      1. DanielleMon likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 19, 1971 (Age: 46)
    Just a mom(46), who live with her son (26). We share with each other our life , love and bed too. Have a common daughter (7)(she is absolutly healtly), and we raise her in a normal family, like we were married and we feel same. We are happy family.