1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Speaking from the States Fred, some days I'm not sure there are enough fucking brains to balance the equation. (at least not among politicians)

se'sxac and curiousFred like this.
  2. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Due to the beer bug, or have they added some new fucked up thing to their long list of fucked up things they've done?

curiousFred likes this.
  3. se'sxac

se'sxac Account Deleted

There aren't. In any society, most people are sheep. Those that aren't tend to eat well. It will never fucking change.

Insp Gadget, curiousFred and Hal like this.
  4. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

I agree. Justhuman fucking nature.

Insp Gadget and curiousFred like this.
  5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

FUCK CHINA ! Fuck our stupid politicians as well, the greedy, grasping assholes never saw the trap
    until it closed. I hope we get out of this without ending up in poverty or worse.

6. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Just fucking realized - there's no Indy 500 this weekend. That fucking sucks.

upload_2020-5-22_22-42-1.png Great event, rescheduled I think to the end of the fucking summer !

curiousFred likes this.
  7. Celebiscuits

Celebiscuits Trusted Member

Fuuuuuuck yeah for long weekends

Insp Gadget likes this.
  8. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

had my first massage for 2 months today and fucking hell it hurt! she murdered me! feel so much fucking better now but fuck-me-drunk it was painful at the time.

Insp Gadget and Akbloke like this.
  9. curiousFred

When you are fucking old and retired a long time, every day is Sunday.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  10. curiousFred

Today was an absolute cow of a fucking day, dark all day, pissing down and me feeling the loneliness
    really bad. Rang an old time friend, no one there.
    At least the food I cooked was good and in the afternoon I looked a jokes on the net, got a few belly laughs
    and felt a lot better.
    Mind you, I"ll never get over losing my wife, were always there for each other, but now I just have to battle on
    alone. Sigh.
    I miss her so much.

slisse, Insp Gadget and Akbloke like this.
  11. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Wont be anything for quite a few fucking weekends

12. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I'm glad I get to fucking scare next month. I got the job, originally they said they'd get back to me one way or the other, then I was texted and told me they'd get back to me after, well, today, then I got a text from the Actor Manager saying he talked to other managers and they decided to not wait and offered me a job on like Tuesday. On the 6th I have training, then the following 3 weekends I get to be spooky.

Akbloke, curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  13. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Fucking wonderful that you've got the job Dracoa. At least you've got pay coming in, and that's always a good thing. :):D

Dracoa likes this.
  14. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Yeah. Just need my "normal" fucking job to start giving me hours again, or start looking for a new job. Kinda wanting to get out of that job, despite the pay. Store manager fucking sucks, even before the shut down my hours were being cut, like I was only scheduled for 11 hours the week of the shutdown, as though I can live on that. Before he came in, the store manager made sure I got decent hours. After he came in, well, it seems as though mostly those he shares his ethnicity with were getting the hours.

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  15. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I've had that fucking happen with me with one of my jobs just before I joined up. I was doing quite well, and they brought in this new manager, and he sacked the good restaurant manageress that we had and all liked....the place went downhill after that. His problem.

curiousFred likes this.
  16. se'sxac

se'sxac Account Deleted

Nascar's up and running, if watching a bunch of fucking rednecks run into each other turns your crank.

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  17. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

The problem is, he's apparently good at running the place, he's just fucking biased towards some people over others.

curiousFred likes this.
  18. Insp Gadget

Coca-Cola 600, as we speak - fuck yeah ! upload_2020-5-24_17-38-10.png [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    curiousFred likes this.
  19. Insp Gadget

And I'd like to add "Happy Memorial Day" best wishes to my fellow Americans ! The FOX broadcast is filled with beautiful segments.

Pure Patriotism - and what a beautiful thing it is. [​IMG]

Pride - in Self, Family, Culture, and Country. It's so great, and refreshing to see, my friends.

Never surrender to the fucking defeatist agenda of the globalists, pals - those fuck-tards will steal from you every fucking thing that makes you special.

curiousFred likes this.
  20. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

I do hope the tears are warm ones.

addtion: shit, forgot fuck.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    Akbloke and curiousFred like this.