1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

There is nothing wrong with doing so!
    This will allow you to let some fucking steam go off.

Akbloke likes this.
  2. Dollop

Dollop New Member

What a long long day. Just enjoing a Guinea:)

curiousFred likes this.
  3. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Please hang in there Fred. Your family here are with you. If the neighbours are sincere then then will continue to support you

Insp Gadget, Akbloke and curiousFred like this.
  4. londonboy49

The lock down in France has been eased from today. At one minute past midnight hairdressers were open so that people could have hair cuts ..... what the fuck :eek:

5. MLN1932

MLN1932 Trusted.Member

My sympathy to you. I did not get to know you till a few minutes ago reading about your frail wife. We may be the same age, I'm 87 and just old. My first wife passed in 2003, 17 years ago, she was older than I, I still miss her although I've remarried 9 years ago.
    Our marriage of 47 years was good. 1n 1978 we passed through Melbourne on a visit to Australia and New Zealand. Life and death are the same in much of the world. I will have to take some time later to read your history as posted on this website.

May God be with you and your friends and neighbors watch out for you. It's sad that the love of more than 63 years is departed, but we know she no longer endures pain and afflictions.

Live as well as you might, time does heal a bit.

6. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

best-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif London Bobby blowing whistle.jpg best-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

Okay everyone....

Being that this thread is what it is - the FUCKING FUCK threads.....
    Then lets get back to using that FUCKING word again...and often....

Fucking please.....???

Fred: I'm sincerely sorry to hear that your beloved wife passed away - 62 years is a long time to be with anyone - but at least you were able to be with her. I also hopw that your neighbors are being very sincere with you, and Londonboy is right: Your Family here is right with you.

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  7. londonboy49

Where's the fucking logic. The lock down has been eased so now we can go to the park and woods. We can stroll along the prom but cannot step onto the beach or swim !!!

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  8. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Here in the condo group, the main parking lot has been chock full for quite a while. So some fucking genius decided that this would be a great week to repave the whole fucking thing ! There's cars all over the fucking streets, across into the next fucking neighbourhood !!
    And it's all that fucking Trump's Fucking Fault !!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

se'sxac, curiousFred and londonboy49 like this.
  9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck yes! So as some may be aware, before I moved to Texas I got to scare each year for 8 years during the end of Sept through Oct. Well, as it turns out, the haunted houses down here go longer, as in they have haunts off and on through the year. Well, the one I went to on Halloween last year was my favorite of the two I went to, and I applied. Today (yesterday, technically) they texted me about going in for an interview on this Saturday. So I'll (likely) actually have a little bit of work next month (6 days over 3 weekends), and work that I actually enjoy. And the person who texted me said they were interested to hear about my experience at the park I worked at. So wish me luck that I get it.

curiousFred, Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  10. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

A big thank you from my heart to you.

11. curiousFred

While I miss her so much, I am grateful for our long and shared years. Thank you for your kindness.

12. se'sxac

se'sxac Account Deleted

And its fucking raining..........

curiousFred, Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  13. Akbloke

- Not here is fucking isn't. Hasn't rained for a couple of years now since the Cat 2 Tropical Cyclone passed over us. Just gets warm in summer.....52 Deg C warm (around 125 Deg F...!!!)

Insp Gadget and curiousFred like this.
  14. se'sxac

se'sxac Account Deleted

If i wanted to live on the surface of Venus I'd have joined fucking NASA...........

15. Akbloke

I'm not out there on the fucking surface of Venus.....although sometimes it looks like it....LOL

curiousFred and pussycat like this.
  16. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Well fuck. As much as I enjoy a good thunder storm, this is going to make tomorrow very muddy.

17. curiousFred

Today I am fucking furious with Microsoft, my IT bloke fixed my email, and when my wife passed on, I sent emails everywhere including overseas, not one fucking answer.
    Now I found out the emails go out but never arrive, then they keep asking me for my fucking password, when I give it to the fuckwits, they reject it. It is driving me fucking nuts.
    Fucking American incompetence, I could kick the shit out of them.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  18. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

It's all that fucking TRUMP's fault !!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

curiousFred likes this.
  19. curiousFred

That fucking idiot Trump is all for increasing stupidity in America.
    They always had enough fucking idiots most of the time.
    Thankfully there are enough with brains to balance it all out.

20. curiousFred

I hope sincerely the rest of the world makes the fucking Chinese pay and pay and pay some more.
    Fucking scumbags.