1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Incest and the Bible

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by TriadSibling, Oct 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_rev

the_rev Trusted Member

Considering that they believe God actually impregnated Mary it doesn't surprise me that they would believe that He has a penis.

Also, given the fact that they believe that the men will create more spirit children it doesn't surprise me that they believe the men will have penises, either.

2. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

Oh i have sooo much to say on this topic, but I could easily get far off the threads point of discussion: incest and the bible. I was going to talk about incest and entropy...

Maybe in heaven I can have sex with the ideal version of my mom when she was a teenager...as for the biblical perspective, the bible forgets to outlaw some forms of lesbian incest!

cummunion, curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  3. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I hate fucking Coleslav, give me a Greek salad anytime. Hehehehehe.

4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Wish I could find my previous post, but here goes the history (abridged) on incest in the Bible....

Incest necessary from the beginning of the creation of man. There were no physical nor physiological problems with in-breeding as the genome of man was pure. It wasn't until after the great flood of Noah's time that the genealogical changed started to occur.

There was a change in the genetic make-up after the Babel-ical period. Noah and his sons and daughter in laws were of different post-Babel era. Hence the difference in genetic makeup. Noah's son's split up and re-populated the world in different regions. Each of these inbreeding generations started to produce genetic abnormalities but were staved off as the known world at the time allowed the people of different areas to mingle and breed.

Jump ahead....

It wasn't until the time of Moses that incest started to produce minute, but futuristically changes in genetic makeup.
    Hence the Mosaic law of one "not having" their: sister, brother, niece, aunt, mother, father, etc.

Incest was not against Biblical law until the Mosaic preludes. Unfortunately, that part of the law is still followed because of religious reasons more than scientific reasons. But one must realize that the religious reasons have a little merit as if inbreeding in carried to far, or to close of blood relation for too long, genetic abnormalities will appear. Their reasoning then is to ban it all instead of controlling incest to a safe level.

Judeo-Christians believe that man does not have the ability for self control as expressed by examples in history.

5. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

Good and sensible argument on Incest....

curiousFred, Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Thank you.

curiousFred likes this.
  7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The Bible does not say the earth is flat. Quite the contrary. The flat-earthers totally twist what the Bible reads to fit their agenda.
    One can say the Bible backs up any conception of whatever you have by taking specific verses (usually they don't use the whole verse because it would go against what they want you to hear) and applying them in a misconstrued manner.

Even from the start, the Bible proves that doing so is the way of liars. Think Genesis, Satan in the garden with eve, he takes a portion of what God said, not the whole sentence, and misconstrues the meaning to Eve to get her to believe him, " "Yea, hast God said that "ye may eat of every tree" "?

The flat-earthers do the same. It is the way of liars.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2020
    rey2016meza and curiousFred like this.
  8. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

There's a good YouTube video called,

"Who Started the Flat Earth Conspiracy Theory, How Many Believe This, and What Do They Believe?"

That gives a good explanation about the history of The Flat Earth Society.

curiousFred, Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Watched it many times in the past. Good history lesson.

Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  10. moiamiervous

moiamiervous Trusted.Member

I remember reading something a long time about masturbation where a son should never waste his seed but use his mother if a suitable mate isn't available.

Has anyone else seen or read something like this

rey2016meza and Akbloke like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.