1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Fucking world over at the mo

curiousFred and pussycat like this.
  2. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

If I stay here, I have the aforementioned weather, an idiot for a Prime Minister and an asshole for a Premier.
    If I move to upstate New York, I have the same weather, an asshole for a President and an idiot for a Governor.
    As much as I have an affection for the finger lakes, I might as well fucking stay here.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  3. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

That fucking applies world wide Pussycat .

4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Another lovely fucking day here down-under. Although around the State and down into New South fucking Wales there are FUCKING horrendous bush fires burning out of control. They caught several FUCKING IDIOT juveniles the other day after they had deliberately lit a couple of fires. Those little r-swipes will go through the system and get their "hands smacked for being naughty boys". If I had got my hands on them.....it would be a different fucking matter!!!!

And in the mean time, while we are getting lovely warm days (up to and over 100 F) I see that in Pussycats "neck of the woods", there are 40 car fucking pile-ups in the snow.....

5. stepdad22

It snowed in fucking Hobart yesterday . Welcome home .

Akbloke likes this.
  6. Akbloke

And also in Mt Hotham. They got nearly 9 fucking inches. It's a fucking weird country we've got Stepdad.....drought and bloody bush fires raging, and yet only a couple of hundred K's away down in Vic they get fucking snow.....

7. stepdad22

That is fucking true my friend .

8. pussycat

30 cm in 10 hours, Akbloke. And it was American snow, those dipshits in Colorado sent it. Friendly neighbors my fucking arse.
    Just for that we're going to send them some Canadian cold air, see how they like 40 below.

:D:D

This is our first winter on the farm, so far so good. No idea how much propane we're using yet, but we're still well on the plus side for hydro. It's going to be fucking interesting, might be passing the collection plate before we're fucking over.

9. Akbloke

40 fucking below should sort them Yanks out Pussycat....LOL
    Come to think of it, I'm not acclimatized to those sort of temps either. I'm more used to those temps but on the fucking positive side of the scale, and Celsius, not Fahrenheit.

10. pussycat

We're a civilized country, it's celsius here too. But 40 below is 40 below on either, lol. Actually the climate here isn't much different than Minnesota or Michigan. I was in Chicago once and I've never been so cold in my fucking life, with the wind blowing off Lake Michigan. They can keep it!

And the snow, well we got that covered. The man mounted an industrial size snowblower on the front of the skid steer. Our snow is now in the next fucking county.

:D:D

Akbloke likes this.
  11. Akbloke

Yes, I have heard that it can get pretty fucking cold on the southern side of your border, across the Great Lake Michigan...

12. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

13. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

I fucking love having my tushy massaged.

14. Akbloke

Another fucking cozy warm day in the Sunshine State....sitting on 104 Deg F at the moment and the wind is picking up. I don't envy those wonderful folks trying to control our stack of fucking bush fires around the country.....God Bless them. One and all, as they are doing a magnificent job under very difficult conditions.

15. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Had over a month of near constant rain and now fucking frosts. Been down to minus 6c at times. And that's before winter has started :eek:

Akbloke likes this.
  16. Akbloke

I'm quite fucking sure that there are a lot of pastoralists out here here in our great wide land that would welcome any excess rain that you don't want Londonboy...and at the fucking moment, even a fucking frost sounds nice...LOL

We will share our warm days of over 39 Deg C with you, Ok?

londonboy49 likes this.
  17. stepdad22

Sounds like fucking Tassie .

18. Akbloke

Yes Stepdad....totally the fucking opposite to what we are getting right now: A slight breeze, No clouds, my temp thermometer currently on 36 in the shade.

I did get 10 mm of dampness last Saturday, but the was the 1st drop or 2 since about last fucking June,when I had just as much.

19. stepdad22

Yes my friend it is a harsh land that we live in . How long are you fucking back for this time ?

Akbloke likes this.
  20. Akbloke

I've just checked the fucking thermometer outside on the back porch.....Fucking 43 Deg C (108 Deg F)!!!
    I'll back until I go back in early fucking January..