1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Is it incest if ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lil lover, Aug 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil lover

Lil lover I appreciate all that is here

You are attracted to the [edit] daughter of your wife's son?

I mean, does it count if you are 'related' by marriage?

She is a very cute blonde, [edit]. It seems to me she hugs me a little longer and tighter than strictly necessary. Think maybe she knows she's giving this older guy a thrill? If she happened to turn around she would see obvious evidence - a bollge that isn't normally there.

Many a night fantasies leave me reaching for the box of tissues on the nightstand.

SECOND QUESTION is it incest if you played with your brother's penis, s good bit bigger than mine, silky and uncircumsized, massaging until he had an orgasm? He was 2 years younger than me so his size really turned me on, as well as the feeling of that massive penis - to me at the time, probably still is, keeping his wife happy. I loved pleasuring him, and since we boys shared a bed, he let me do it often. Only one time did I get to put it in my mouth but he didn't like that so pulled out after a few seconds. I was disappointed. It felt even more wonderful there, and that pointed tip fit necely in the back of my mouth. I couldn't get it all in - told you it was BIG.

We never said anything. Actions speak louder than words.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2019
    Tonyincest, Pdogghound and kool69 like this.
  2. ANAKINSHUGECOCK420

ANAKINSHUGECOCK420 Trusted.Member

yes it is incest if you play with your brothers schlong

Pdogghound likes this.
  3. Lil lover

Lil lover I appreciate all that is here

Great. That's what I was hoping to hear. I still fantasize about it, and how much more wonderful if I could have made him cum in my mouth. More than once.

We never talked about it. I don't suppose his wife would be pleased
    if I did that today.

Pdogghound likes this.
  4. ANAKINSHUGECOCK420

ANAKINSHUGECOCK420 Trusted.Member

you can try

Pdogghound likes this.
  5. Pdogghound

Pdogghound Trusted.Member

Well talk about it when you can

6. Ple123

Ple123 New Member

yes

Lil lover likes this.
  7. Roughhandler

Roughhandler New Member

Yes. It all is

Lil lover likes this.
  8. lockerman138

lockerman138 Trusted Member

I would indeed say that playing with your brothers cock is incest yes. The by marriage thing is iffy. If you have been in the same house and raised together since you were really young then yes I would say Incest. If she just showed up last year and was full on slut for you then I would say that games on buddy.

Lil lover and Pdogghound like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.