1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Finnish Study Debunks 'Climate Change'

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

In a paper published late last month, entitled ‘No Experimental Evidence for Anthropogenic Climate Change’, a team of scientists at Turku University in Finland has found little evidence to support the idea of man-made climate change - a result soon corroborated by researchers in Japan.

Climaate Change.jpg

This raises urgent questions regarding the current models which politicians and environmental groups across the globe are using to push radical economic changes on their countries' populations.

Brutus58, Danny Boy 1966 and Neophyte like this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The Liberals push to enact radical changes in the Worlds economy to combat Climate Change has always been suspect. The fact that they were making so many absurd claims that could easily be disproved and their zealous avoidance to have any meaningful discussion on Climate Change, lead me to believe that The Liberals have no concern about the Earth Environment, their goals was to gain total power over the lives of all the people. If the Liberals had been reasonable about dealing with Climate Change The Conservatives would have been more than willing to cooperate, but since saving the Climate was not their goal, they were totally unrelenting in their pursuit of enacting their policies and the Conservative were never going to condone it. Even before the Liberals started their campaign of environmental hegemony, carbon emissions and other pollution was falling in the U.S. and most 1st World Countries, its just that the Liberals weren't going to be in charge so they had to start the Global Warming scare. Its probable that their attempt to dominate the people has hindered reducing pollution.

3. Insp Gadget

How about all the hot air they fart out of their mouths - them and cows are contributing to the problem, but at least the cows are useful. :)

I remember once hearing (too lazy to look it up now) that a good volcano puts out as much stuff as we have since the Industrial Revolution began ! And when the Sun gets into one of its frequent moods, we feel it for years !

It's astounding - don't schools teach basic science anymore ?

'Global Warming' ? Have you noticed that we don't hear that term much anymore ? Because it wasn't. So the slimeballs began nudging it out with 'Climate Change' !

Perfect - so now just as long as something changes, one way or another, they're still going to be around. :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Brutus58, Danny Boy 1966 and Neophyte like this.
  4. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Al Gore invented global warming :rolleyes:

Edit: And he got a Nobel Prize for it!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  5. Insp Gadget

These things aren't just academia, they have real life consequences. By coincidence, I just got this from a friend in Alberta.
    Tax Grab.jpg

When I lived in Alberta, the 80's, they didn't have a sales tax, either. And they sold liquor at the grocery store - a policy which was refreshing, from an academic perspective of course. [​IMG]

6. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

I've known this for quite some time, and glad to see others feel the same way about it. Hell it was just back in the 1970's that Time magazine was running stories about the coming Ice Age. One of the founders of the Weather Channel, John Coleman has done several videos that are still floating around on you tube. I'm surprised they haven't been scrubbed from the site since he died a few years ago. This is the one he done that got my attention.

7. incest_otter

incest_otter Trusted.Member

I think it goes back a bit earlier than Gore. Didn't the idea originate with the Club of Rome in the late 60's/early 70's.

8. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

Watch the video link I shared above you, it explains where it all began.

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I think Curmudgeon meant his statement as a joke, like the meme of Al Gore "Inventing the Internet".

10. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

Ron White has a bit about Global warming.
    While talking to a Vegan friend, who is giving him the whole spiel,
    "...about cow flatulence is contributing to the hole in the Ozone. And what are you doing to help, Ron?
    "...I'm eat'in the cows!..."
    "...but I'm only one man!..."
    :D

11. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  12. chugga_throwaway

chugga_throwaway New Member

Whether man made climate change is real or not I don't care. What I do care about is some of the things that came out of the environmentalists movement. Planting trees for better oxygen, recycling for reuse of materials, carbon capture for making synthetic fuel. All this has increased our usable resources

bigjeff and Insp Gadget like this.
  13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

The Nobel Prize is for those who benefit humanity. Since Nobel made millions from the invention of dynamite which was used in bombs and artillary shells.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  14. Insp Gadget

Global Warming.jpg

Brutus58, sockpuppet and oldman681 like this.
  15. Insp Gadget

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

The last line is proof that truth is stranger than fiction.

Danny Boy 1966 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.