1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Armageddon Warning

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Godfrey R., May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

I think Trump is an honest guy who's trying to do a good job - and he must go home to Melania at night sometimes and wonder why he ever took it.

It's almost like he's trying to help a Country that doesn't want the help, it's crazy. Both parties are so bogged down fighting amongst themselves that little gets done and costs too much.

Their own media mocks them daily, with the trash talk that comes out of the likes of CNN and Saturday Night Live and presents his Country's image around the World.

If only all of the energy that's wasted on all that dissension could be turned towards making America great again.

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

3. Insp Gadget

The USA has rendered the United Nations useless - every time that Israel is sanctioned for genocide against their neighbours in the Middle East, the USA like a good little puppy dog vetoes the resolution - every single time ...

[​IMG]

Godfrey R. likes this.
  4. Godfrey R.

Godfrey R. Trusted.Member

Pussycat

If only you could learn to moderate your language, the information you present is very worthwhile and interesting.

The theory underlying these frightening statistics is that at a certain stage in history, an apocalyptic event occurs which reduces the numbers very substantially. It is my personal belief that this event will occur within the next ten years. Perhaps it will be triggered by a war - (remember what Queen Elizabeth I of England said: "I don't like wars. They have uncertain outcomes"), and in these present times the outcome would be even more uncertain. The point of discussing current events is to watch how the scenario appears to be unfolding. There is nothing that can be done about it except watch the great evil which is Politics. On the other hand as prophesied at Akita in 1973, it will be an event sent from "above" leaving very few survivors although one might be able to escape "by the back door".

5. pussycat

If you don't like the way I phrase my opinions, you are under no obligation to read them.

:):)

6. Godfrey R.

There, that's much better.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  7. Insp Gadget

And the Lord gave to the good folks who call themselves all of America ...

[​IMG]

... the real true evidence of why they should continue to kill all the folks whom Israel doesn't like.

Godfrey R. likes this.
  8. pussycat

Lets clarify a few things. This forum provides an excellent, open venue for free people to freely express their views and opinions. Everyone here is expected to respect the right of others to express their opinions. That does not put them under any obligation to respect the aforementioned opinion. They are, however, obliged to respect the person posting it.

:)

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. pussycat

At the current rate of global warming, by 2050 the Arabian peninsula and (more importantly) most of India will be uninhabitable. There are 1.3 billion people in India. They are not just going to roll over and die. They are going to go somewhere else. As in, migrate. En mass.
    The real threat to "western" society isn't Iran, or even Muslim. It's a billion Hindus who, through no fault of their own, just want to survive. Do you really think we're going to tolerate this kind of influx? Not likely.
    The first wave will probably be Muslim. Saudi Arabia, the gulf states, Iran, and that's where the pogram will begin. But that's just foreplay compared to what will come next.
    It may come down to a nuclear holocost, but I think it's more likely to be disease. All it takes is one mutated virus and the population cull could be horrendous.
    Not so good for mankind, but probably a boon for the planet.
    So I wouldn't worry about Trump and his juvinile antics. If he starts WW3 it'll just speed up the inevitable.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  10. Godfrey R.

Pussycat

Let's clarify a few things. What you say is true but you are a "Moderator". Therefore you have a role which places you in a position where you have to use a certain restraint. To use the phrase "really useless bullshit" to describe the opinions of other contributors shows disrespect and a lack of restraint. You are presently not worthy of the post. Either correct your attitude or resign the appointment.

Flaming of any member is a serious rule violation:

(12) Keeping it Civil

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, racist comments, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts or private messages.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2019
    Insp Gadget likes this.
  11. pussycat

To whom it may concern:

If I am posting in an official capacity, the text will always be in red.

Other than that, I am just another forum participant.

12. Gabe Garza

Gabe Garza I Love Mommy

If the world ends, there will be little established law, and incest will be the least of people's concerns. It honestly would be a weight off my shoulders to know that society wouldn't judge my desires anymore :)

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. Insp Gadget

Israel As America’s Crazy Girlfriend

[​IMG]
    " Israel is like America’s crazy girlfriend. You know, the kind of girl who will pick fights with random people and expect you to go along with it ?

It gets embarrassing. Israel’s government hates Iran - so America is like, uh okay, I also hate Iran.

But they don’t, or at least they don’t need to. Iran actually isn’t a threat to the US, certainly not one requiring war. "

14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

It just boils down to a different version of - "the enemy of my enemy is my friend. the friend of my enemy is my enemy". The REALLY BIG questions are "who are the friends and who are the enemies to begin with"?

Insp Gadget likes this.
  15. Insp Gadget

I have a theory. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Lay it on me brother!!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  17. Insp Gadget

Before you can make America great again, you need to take America back. I'd start by purging all foreign nationals from your government, and revising your electoral system so that foreign influence peddlers can be identified and prevented from running for office.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    Brutus58 likes this.
  18. pussycat

There is no such thing as friends between nations. You might have allies from time to time, but don't make the assumption that that makes them friends. They could just as easily turn on you tomorrow. And you could just as easily turn on them.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  19. Insp Gadget

20. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

All I can say is ................ Lest we forget .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.