1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Amanda's UFO's ARE Real !

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

oldman681 and Brutus58 like this.
  2. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. Insp Gadget

Alberta Welcomes Cosmic Visitors.

[​IMG]
    St. Paul, Alberta has an official UFO landing site - built as part of the Canadian Centennial celebration in 1967.

[​IMG]

Weighing just over 130 tons, the large flat concrete structure also contains a time capsule to be opened on the 100-year anniversary of the pad’s debut.

[​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. incest_otter

incest_otter Trusted.Member

I'm a bit confused lol. Do you actually believe that UFO and extraterrestrial phenomena is real?

I've done a lot of research on this over the years. I've kind of come full circle. Ever since childhood I believed in it, and my research only confirmed it. But now I've kind of arrived at the realization that there's so very little in this world that we can be sure of. There's been so much manipulation and social engineering, re-writing of history, distortion of the facts, etc. Unless you've experienced something first hand, we really have no proof of anything. A lot of people believe that ET's are the elites last card, that a false flag alien invasion will bring the world together under a global government, that kind of thing. I'm a bit undecided and skeptical of most things these days, perhaps especially because of all the research I've done. But I do still think that there are extraterrestrials and I would still assert their existence over God. I think, in fact, the mythologies, paganism, and all concepts of Gods, Angels, Demons, are in fact simply representations of beings from other planets or other dimensions.
    The world is nothing like most people think it is.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  5. Insp Gadget

The answer to that part is that this thread was meant as a take-off on Amanda's UFO thread.

( Truthfully, with the hope of helping entice her back to the forum. :) )

And you put a lot of thought into the rest, so I'll come back and reply when I have done the same.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Just for clarification, Amy will not be returning to IB.

7. Insp Gadget

Okay, thanks.
    Sad Alien.jpg

8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Damn!

9. Godfrey R.

Godfrey R. Trusted.Member

I have to admit that "I'm a bit confused".

I have seen UFO's on two occasions (1998 and 2003) in the southern hemisphere. But why do UFO's have to be "extraterrestrials"? On both occasions when I was privileged to make my own sightings, I had the distinct impression that the source was "intraterrestrial", i.e. from a parallel environment.

Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I raed about that theory too. I also read that UFO's are actually people from the future who traveled back in time to study us.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  11. Insp Gadget

This enlightening interview has been locked away for decades - but finally, the behind-the-scenes truth can be revealed ...

Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  12. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

13. Insp Gadget

14. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

I got mine through ACME .

15. Insp Gadget

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

I have seen a lot of little fairies down in the bottom of my garden lately , is that at all helpful ? Oh and the teddy bears are drinking my fucking mead quicker than I can make it .

17. Insp Gadget

I know, eh - and ain't it a bitch ? And then before they leave for home, the bitches take a selfie !

[​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]
    We're just relaxing here right now, kinda easing into the Canada Day Weekend.

But as you can see, we've been real busy converting the local hang-out into a first-class, state-of-the-art UFO Communications Center and Convenience Store.

Then next week, it'll be back to our goal-driven, passion-fuelled mission in life - to show the World that Amanda WAS right after all !

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
  19. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
  20. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.