1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Pussy lips, big or small? Loose or tight?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lastassstanding, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lastassstanding

lastassstanding Trusted Member

Whats your ideal pussy look like? Are the lips big and hanging? Or are they small and tucked in? Is the hole loose and gaping? Or is it tight and trim?

curiousFred likes this.
  2. StephenRoussel

StephenRoussel Trusted.Member

Tight hole, nice and pink lips with shaved mound

Annie Leonhart, IsoUser, nti and 5 others like this.
  3. Godfrey R.

Godfrey R. Trusted.Member

11 October 1987 was the date when finally she gave in. She was thirty then and we had known each other for three or four years: beautiful Hindu girl, high caste and therefore wouldn't have sex with a European, finally she agreed to be my "prostitute" for the night and would let me have her if I paid for it. Medium dark skin complexión, silky black hair on her pubis only, tiny clitoral ridge, lips chocolate-brown in color and fine. Halfway down them across the vaginal entrance each had a small flange which could be used to open them. With cunnilingus, first time she ever had the experience, she was very sensitive from vagina to the clitoral ridge and got very excited, the lips opening to form a roundish shape. Her vagina was pink and soft, glistening with her excitement and throbbing gently from all the attention it was getting. "Go on, then for fuck's sake!" she urged me and within about fifteen seconds I unloaded inside her. Wonderful never to be forgotten experience!

4. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

They are all gorgeous as are their owners .

JayP, hounddawg6, Pdogghound and 3 others like this.
  5. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

Thin pink lips, smooth and of coarse tight

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

It doesn't matter, they all look nice when one is hot and ready to go.

7. Justinsane1977

Justinsane1977 Trusted.Member

Big lips but tight as.

8. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

What stepdad said........ But everything being equal, large labia and clit like this, with a nice stretchable hole:) 256322421.jpg

9. Justinsane1977

Justinsane1977 Trusted.Member

Very nice love it

10. sutherngent

sutherngent New Member

God I could spend all day between her thighs licking and sucking that gorgeous pussy.

scumbag101, curiousFred and Xerxes like this.
  11. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Trusted.Member

All pussy is good

JayP and curiousFred like this.
  12. Schubi

Schubi Trusted Member

Also no preference here on my side. However I either prefer the cleanly shaved, or not shaved at all. Never had a thing for any patterns or such.

13. alken

alken Trusted Member

Not gonna lie I actually like it loose

have had the tightest of the tight (virgin) and it actually hurt, felt like someone was just squeezing it really hard the entire time and I think I'm just overly sensitive down there too

some of the tinder sluts I've messed with have told me they slept with 10 guys in 1 months just from tinder and they were pretty damn loose, felt so good

curiousFred likes this.
  14. upgrayeddd

upgrayeddd Account Deleted

I love big clits and labia, but in the end it isn't a deal breaker either way. As far as tightness goes, I prefer tighter. One girl I had a thing with back in the day was amazing. She gave the best head I have ever had, and she had an amazingly tight pussy, but it wasn't too tight. It was also quite nice looking.

LaylaKay11 and curiousFred like this.
  15. Xerxes

Xerxes Trusted Member

Back in my twenties, I acquired a GF who was a decade older than me. She was a great sex teacher and the first thing she taught me was how to eat her pussy. Done right, it was guaranteed to get her off quickly and repeatedly. The trick was to slowly and gently suck her labia into my mouth and then squeeze them out again. To do this, required large and pliable (loose) labia. Every since, that has been my favorite kind of pussy.

curiousFred, stepdad22 and Akbloke like this.
  16. IncestUnknown

IncestUnknown Trusted Member

I’d say ideally the best pussy has to be nice and tight and the lips should be small.

curiousFred likes this.
  17. andremamao

andremamao Trusted.Member

Small

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    curiousFred likes this.
  18. zxc

zxc Trusted Member

Big lips

19. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

I think that you are all obsessed with vaginas and I cant say I blame you .

curiousFred likes this.
  20. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

Big or small - important is... to have Lucky Lips :) :)

Lucky Lips12.jpg

HungryMummy, Dewey, JayP and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.