1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Craigslist substitute?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toyotun, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toyotun

Toyotun Account Deleted

Just wondering as i didnt frequent craigslist much but have from time to time, i was wondering? Is there a good similar sub to CS casual encounters now that it got pulled? But not a pay site a free one like CS used to be?

2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Squirt.org

3. Toyotun

Toyotun Account Deleted

Thanks but i am not into dudes

4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

adultfriendfinder.com is free to join and you can send a limited # of msgs. Some one who opts
    for the premium can have people contact them unlimited for free.

Toyotun likes this.
  5. Toyotun

Toyotun Account Deleted

Thanks

6. l4a1

l4a1 Trusted.Member

I used to be on adultfriendfinder 13 years ago. I meet my wife on there. We had a bit of trouble telling our families how we meet.

Brutus58, Dane and Toyotun like this.
  7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Under what "seeking" did you meet if I may ask?

8. l4a1

l4a1 Trusted.Member

I can’t remember exactly butI think I was anything from casual sex to marriage or something to that effect. My wife was casual sex only. She was the one who initiated the contact. We were having sex within 20 minutes of meeting, engaged at 3 months, and married 6 months.

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

12 years married! sounds like you two are a good match.

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. l4a1

l4a1 Trusted.Member

I was going to say something like yes we are and leave it like that.
    But really it isn't that simple. It has been a lot of work at times, and we both have had to accept the needs of the other.
    I ended up in a fight with my parents because what they did was wrong, and not supporting my wife would have been wrong.
    When my wife had surgery and her sex drive was much reduced she gave me permission to have sex outside of our marriage, provided I used condoms*, and it was with prostitutes so I didn't get emotionally involved.

*It is illegal to not use condoms when paying for sex where we live anyway.

11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Sorry about her surgery. Shame your parents wouldn't accept your choices.
    My is similar, though it's my father-in-law and his wife. She's a real conniving bitch and she
    looked for any reason to get me and my wife (his daughter of course) out of the picture
    so everything could go to her 2 kids.

She finally said she never wanted to speak to me again after a really insignificant thing.
    My wife backed me, talked to her dad about it, but being the sniveling worm he is, opted
    to not have anything to do with us because he didn't want to upset or get into an argument
    with his wife.

My father-in-law left (abandoned) his family the day my wife graduated from high school.
    I met my wife a couple of years after that just as the divorce was being finalized. In fact, the
    first time I met him was at the court house as I drove my then-girlfriend and her mom to the
    hearing.
    He insisted that my wife did not go into the hearing, claiming he didn't want her to get upset or
    go through the procedure. What a load of bullshit!

Why he needed her not to be there is that he claimed total liquid assets under $2,000 with income less
    than $5,000 a year ( wife's mom's income was about $16,000 yr ) so that he would not have to pay
    alimony. A reason he didn't leave b4 my wife graduated is he wanted to be sure he didn't pay child support.

He had to do this without my wife there because it all was a complete lie. My wife worked for her dad in his
    studio and she knew (by accident one day he left the office safe open) that he had over $50,000 in cash in the safe!
    Also, by the amount of business he produced, she knew his income had to be in the $20,000 range, or more, but most of
    it was done in cash. She said he rarely deposited anything but the checks that came in.

He had to be 100% sure the judge didn't find any of this out. My mother-in-law said nothing about it (she hated talking about
    any of it) so we didn't find this out until decades later when she would finally talk about it.

I told my wife shortly before we got married, after I got to know her dad, and she and him saw each other regularly,
    that he abandoned his family once and he would find a reason to abandon her again. I could tell that he wanted her in
    his life simply because he didn't want to be without a family of some sort.
    It all changed when he got re-married.

l4a1 likes this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What country do you live in? Sounds like a good idea anyway.

l4a1 likes this.
  13. l4a1

l4a1 Trusted.Member

New Zealand. We used to have some really stupid laws on prostitution, like it was illegal to be payed for sex but it was legal to pay for sex, and police would use that a woman had a lot of condoms as evidence that she was a prostitute. It made the whole industry unsafe for the most vulnerable, and resulted in unsafe sex practices. Now prostitution is legal, and unsafe sex is illegal. I read about a case where a man was prosecuted for removing the condom during sex. Also the minimum age for a prostitute is 18 while our age of consent is XX.
    Thanks. A lot of the problems were from being in business together, and living close (family farm). Once we got some separation (in distance, and time) we get along okay, and they know not to overstep our limits.

Sorry, but mentioning ages under 18 is not allowed in this section. I suggest just saying something like it was less. Neo

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.