1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What Animal Sign Are You (Chinese Zodiac)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neophyte, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The Chinese New Year starts roughly around the end of January to the beginning of February. So make allowance for this when choosing your Animal Sign.

Chinese Zodiac.jpg

2. Neophyte

2019 is the Year of the Pig. It started on February 5th.

Personality of the Pig
    Pigs are diligent, compassionate, and generous. They have great concentration: once they set a goal, they will devote all their energy to achieving it. Though Pigs rarely seek help from others, they will not refuse to give others a hand. Pigs never suspect trickery, so they are easily fooled.

General speaking, Pigs are relatively calm when facing trouble. No matter how difficult the problems are Pigs encounter, they can handle things properly and carefully. They have a great sense of responsibility to finish what they are engaged in.

curiousFred likes this.
  3. StephenRoussel

StephenRoussel Trusted.Member

I am a dog it seems.

Neophyte likes this.
  4. C Duncan

C Duncan Account Deleted

Dragon. mmmm not the first time ive been called that lol

Neophyte likes this.
  5. seranabowman

seranabowman Trusted Member

mine is dog

Neophyte likes this.
  6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Dog here too

Neophyte likes this.
  7. Neophyte

Since there are several Dog's.

Personality of the Dog
    Dogs are loyal and honest, amiable and kind, cautious and prudent. Due to having a strong sense of loyalty and sincerity, Dogs will do everything for the person who they think is most important.

As Dogs are not good at communication, it is difficult for them to convey their thoughts to others. Therefore, Dogs tend to leave others with the impression that they have a stubborn personality.

Born with a good nature, Dogs do not tend to be criminals or seek dishonest gains. They just need a quiet life and a good family and, therefore, forget the ugliness in the world.

Dogs are always ready to help others and do not care about their own interests; but, if they find themselves betrayed by cunning people they will feel shocked and hurt.

When thrown into doubt, Dogs think the world is evil and complicated. Then they criticize sharply when making comments, and infer that all things are according to their pessimistic point of view.

8. Neophyte

Personality of the Dragon
    Among the Chinese zodiac animals, the dragon is the sole imaginary animal. The Chinese dragon is the most vital and powerful beast in the Chinese zodiac, although Dragons have an infamous reputation for being a hothead and possessing a sharp tongue.

In ancient times, people thought that Dragons were best suited to be leaders of the world with their character traits of dominance and ambition.

Gifted with innate courage, tenacity, and intelligence, Dragons are enthusiastic and confident. They are not afraid of challenges, and willing to take risks.

However, Dragons are sometimes regarded as aggressive, and angry Dragons are not open to criticism. They don't consider themselves irritating and arrogant. Instead of following tradition, they strive for a smooth future.

9. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Another Dog here.

Neophyte likes this.
  10. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Ram here.

Neophyte likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Personality of the Ram
    People born in a year of the Ram are generally believed to be gentle, mild-mannered, shy, stable, sympathetic, amicable, and brimming with a strong sense of kindheartedness and justice.

They have very delicate thoughts, strong creativity, and perseverance, and acquire professional skills well. Although they look gentle on the surface, they are tough on the inside, always insisting on their own opinions in their minds. They have strong inner resilience and excellent defensive instincts.

Although they prefer to be in groups, they do not want to be the center of attention. They are reserved and quiet, most likely because they like spending a lot of time in their own thoughts. Rams like to spend money on fashionable things that give them a first class appearance. Although Rams enjoy spending money on the finer things in life, they are not snobbish.

12. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I'm another Dog. Obviously, I should be a cat. But there is no year of the Cat. Unless you listen to Al Stewart. Which I do. Frequently.

:cool:

I'm also an Aries. Which if you combine with the Chinese zodiac, makes me a Sheepdog. Go figure.

:confused:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Neophyte likes this.
  13. EggHead

EggHead Trusted.Member

I'm a Rat, which doesn't exactly thrill me as I'm not fond of rats, but I think the Chinese actually regard rats quite favourably.

My dad is a Pig and my mother a Snake. Quite a family! :confused:

Neophyte likes this.
  14. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

I'm a Horse.

Neophyte likes this.
  15. Neophyte

Technically The Tiger is a cat, maybe you can adopt The Tiger.

16. Neophyte

Personality of the Rat
    Rats are quick-witted, resourceful, versatile, kind, smart, and lovely.

With strong intuition and quick responses, Rats always easily adapt themselves to a new environment. With rich imaginations and sharp observations, they can take advantage of various opportunities well.

Rats have strong curiosity, so they tend to try their hands at anything, and they can deal with tasks skillfully.

Ladies belonging to the Rat zodiac sign are pretty, smart, and lovely. They have quick minds and dexterous hands, and are able to learn anything.

Due to a lack of courage, as well as good command skills, Rats are not capable as leaders. Opportunistic and picky as Rats are, they do not have broad minds, but a narrow view.

EggHead likes this.
  17. Neophyte

Personality of the Horse
    People born in a year of the Horse are extremely animated, active and energetic. Horses love to be in a crowd, and they can usually be seen on such occasions as concerts, theater performances, meetings, sporting events, and parties.

With a deft sense of humor, Horses are masters of repartee. They love to take center stage and delight audiences everywhere.

Sometimes, the Horse is a little self-centered, but it doesn't mean that she/he ins't interested in others' problems. Horses are really more cunning than intelligent, and that is probably why most Horse people lack real confidence.

18. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Rabbit lol

Neophyte likes this.
  19. Neophyte

Personality of the Rabbit
    Rabbits tend to be gentle, quiet, elegant, and alert as well as quick, skillful, kind, patient, and very responsible. However, they might be superficial, stubborn, melancholy, and overly-discreet.

Gentlemen who belong to the Rabbit zodiac sign always treat people politely, with a gentle smile that makes people feel that they are credible and sincere.

when encountering tough difficulties, they are never discouraged but instead remain persistent in their endeavors to find solutions. This means they eventually achieve enviable success.

Ladies belonging to the Rabbit zodiac sign, apart from having a pretty and demure appearance, have a pure heart.

Rabbits are faithful to those around them but are reluctant to reveal their minds to others, and have a tendency to escape reality. They are too cautious and conservative, which means they miss good opportunities.

20. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I am a porker, who likes porking, hehehehehehe.

Neophyte likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.