1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

PreheatedOven likes this.
  2. PreheatedOven

PreheatedOven Account Deleted

Danny Boy 1966 likes this.
  3. Helena

Helena Trusted Member

Hi i am 45 f from romania. Only fantasies. I am looking for 1 writer to realize 1 my wet dream. Kiss

optiplex likes this.
  4. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

As for a writer, you can put your request in the Personal Ads forum.

5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Helena, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

6. tibiszomszed

tibiszomszed Trusted.Member

I'd love to read your story.

Delftsejongen and PreheatedOven like this.
  7. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

Hello and welcome PreheatedOven. We all would love hearing your story. I understand people not being open minded. In my case it's hard not to be open, I've been in this lifestyle since I was (clear throat) 18, and I'll be 54 in a couple months currently living with my sister as if we were married, but it all started with my Mom so many years ago.

8. bertpunghar2

bertpunghar2 Trusted Member

Welcome :)

Delftsejongen and PreheatedOven like this.
  9. helpmewithmom

helpmewithmom Trusted Member

I am 31, and my mom is 63. I have wanted to fuck her ever since I can remember. Mom has to have an idea I want her because I would have both men and women call her, and tell her her son is interested in incest, but is to scared to tell her directly. The phone calls started years ago, and have been on and off until recently. The only time she ever confronted me about the calls was when they first started. She told me very calm that someone called her, and told her I wanted to have sex with her. I got scared, and regrettably denied it. I have always stole her bra's and pantie's. She also approached me when I was younger and gave me a silky teddy, a pair of panties, and a bra and told me to stop.

She lives a couple hours away, but spends the weekend at my place about once a month. Last time she was here I dumped a huge load on her while she was asleep on the couch to the point where she must of known (i'm a very heavy cummer). Most recently I have been sending her mom/son incest pics and videos on facebook from an anonymous account. One of the messages I sent was a video clip of a mom telling her son how she loved taking her sons big dick, and wanted him to fill her pussy with his cum. Below the video I attached a message stating ; "If you have had these thoughts before text or call me in the next few days. You don't have to mention anything about this message, but it will reassure me that you are at least open to having a discussion about my feelings.If you can do that it will help me have the courage to break the ice and bringing it up to you when the time is right." She didn't respond, and a few days later I sent her a couple more incest videos along with a pic of my cock. She ended up blocking the account.

I am wondering if anyone has some advice on how I should proceed from here. I have wanted to fuck mom for so long, and am willing to do just about anything to get her. I am willing to listen to any and all suggestions. I am also from Rochester, NY so if your local maybe we could meet up and figure something out.

10. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

11. phrozenfreak

phrozenfreak Trusted Member

Hi,
    I am 38 from CA, USA married to my beautiful wife with 2 boys. I have had thoughts about incest for a very long time. I love learning about others experience and hope to use it later on.

12. HenryHK

HenryHK Trusted Member

Hi Guys! I'm Henry - discovered this board from an search engine other than the usual and was quite surprised to find so many like-minded people! I'm a 22-year old male, still living with the rest of my family - mom, dad and younger sis.

13. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    Please do check out the FAQ, and Rules Section.
    If you have any questions, you can post in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

14. Neophyte

Hi helpmewithmom, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

15. Neophyte

Hi phrozenfreak, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As TriadSibling stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

16. Neophyte

Hi Henry, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As TriadSibling stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

17. Fredric Towns

Fredric Towns Trusted Member

Hey, my name is Fred. Been a follower of the community for a while and hope to contribute now that I have an account!

18. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    Please do check out the FAQ, and Rules Section.
    If you have any questions, you can post in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

19. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

20. Jrod503

Jrod503 New Member

My apologies