1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I don't like Indian food. Any of it.

West Indian food, yum yum. Curried goat, fuck yeah!

Hmm........ roti, fried mangoes, ox foot soup......... getting hungry, lol

2. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Trusted.Member

Fucking love the cold, Cold n raining is my happiest time. Fuck the summer

3. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

The only good thing about winter is that I don't have fucking Hayfever then.
    I am just about dying right now, it is fucking awful.

4. pussycat

It's raining. I like rain. But it's going to freeze and turn everything into a fucking skating rink.
    I fucking hate this time of year.

5. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Would you care to fucking share with us some of your rain down-under in Queensland? We are having a FUCKING AWFUL time with Bloody bush fires and could do with some of what you are getting. After going through years of drought, and now with over 100 FUCKING fires along the coast, Firefighters are coming up from New South Wales for the 1st time, instead of Queenslanders going to help them, and the fire season has barely started.

Cheers Pussycat

curiousFred likes this.
  6. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

The only fucking good thing about rain is you don't have to shovel it... at least until it freezes.

7. pussycat

I can't help you mate. I checked and it's American rain we're getting. You want some you have to ask the fucking Yanks.

8. pussycat

Hey Akbloke ........... apparently in Aussieland you don't have the right to bare arms.

Who fucking knew?

:D:D

Akbloke likes this.
  9. Akbloke

That's fucking right Pussycat. We don't "bare" them, although we can own them. The Constabulary get a bit nervous with folks who have their arms "bared". We can own a weapon, if certain criteria is met and we have to be licensed.

.....Still need some fucking rain.

10. pussycat

No, bare arms.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-46425950

Too much fucking skin showing for you 'orrible lot?

:rolleyes:

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  11. Akbloke

I fucking knew exactly what you meant Pussy, as in, the Seppo's (Seppo: Septic Tank = Yank) 2nd Amendment. But they have taken that all out of context so that it suit them for today. I'm pretty sure that when that Amendment was thought out and written into their Constitution, their Founding Fathers never envisioned being able to have a firearm that would pump out 30 shots in less time than it takes to load a muzzle loader?

And yes, I do happen to own a weapon or two.

Might get a fucking shower later on this arvo...maybe.

12. Akbloke

Well FUCK. Last nights thunderstorm gave us about enough moisture to lick a postage stamp. Although some places got just a bit more......but not much.

13. curiousFred

It is so hard to understand, I remember Queensland to be so beautifully green and wet too.
    Saw some incredible rain fall there.
    I wish the fires will go out soon, hopefully with lots of rain.
    Summer here in Victoria began with heat , no rain and fires being lit by fucking arsonists.

Akbloke likes this.
  14. curiousFred

Taking our son home yesterday, my darling wife could not find the fucking seat belt buckle, finally our son got out and buckled her in.
    So later in the day she cleaned the gas stove and accidentally turned the fucking gas on, no flame just gas slowly
    filling the house.
    When I went to make coffee the smell hit me, turned the gas off, opened all the outside doors
    and we didn't get blown up. Sigh.
    So this morning, my darling making chicken soup pulled the rice packet down from the top of the cabinet.
    The fucking packet fell hit the deck and literally exploded.
    There was fucking rice everywhere, I got some badly needed exercise cleaning it up.
    I am hoping for a nice and quiet weekend now.
    We are there to support each other, but it is getting a little one sided.
    But the chicken soup was great.

Akbloke likes this.
  15. Akbloke

Well, some areas had a we bit of that moist stuff from heaven in the last couple of days. But my place fucking missed out. Just like the range of wet weather gear: Dryza-Bone. My lawn is usually growing quite well by now. No such fucking luck. I can hear the grass crackling underfoot. I certainly do hope that up in Far North Paradise (Northern Queensland) they managed to get the remnants of TC Owen to dampen things a bit. I haven't seen it this fucking dry in many a decade. Thank God that I have some Tank water to spread around my garden, and also the grey water that I have used for bathing and laundry - it goes out onto my garden and yard as well.

Fred, it seems to me that you're going to have to be taking a much more careful eye on what your dear wife does around the place if she is going to do things like leave the gas on.....could be deadly mate.

Cheers

curiousFred likes this.
  16. curiousFred

Akbloke, she keeps me on my fucking toes, that is a certainty.
    No rest for the wicked.

17. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck all this fucking snow. I need to fucking move to Texas.

Akbloke likes this.
  18. Akbloke

Texas is a very fucking small town Dracoa - in Queensland's outback (off to the west of Brisbane). But at least it is warm there and never has snow.

Hal likes this.
  19. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I was thinking more the state, where my family lives, but no fucking snow is a selling point.

20. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I'm dreading my fucking upcoming procedure. I'm getting a fucking colonoscopy in 12 hours. I think the preparations are so bad, that dying of cancer is looking to be preferable.