1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Think you might need your fucking glasses. She had the fucking fuck word in her fucking post, right between "us" and "Canucks" in the first sentence.

curiousFred likes this.
  2. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Fucking COP is over zealous after being AWOL for so fucking long. :p

Akbloke and Dracoa like this.
  3. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

The Fucking Fuck Cop had his FUCKING GLASSES break on him....I can see well enough without them long distance....but can barely see the words in front of me without the FUCKING things....

And now that I've got a replacement pair...I can see that FUCKING word that Pussycat did fucking pit in there...

Cheers folks

4. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Lol

5. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

1.png
    I'm fucking praying for you!

2.jpg 3.gif 4.jpg

curiousFred likes this.
  6. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

slisse likes this.
  7. Akbloke

Yesss...

FUCKING ooOOOPPPppsss​

curiousFred and Hal like this.
  8. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I think the fucking cop is as blind as a fucking bat, or pissed. Hehehehehehe.

9. Akbloke

Well....I managed to get half way FUCKING pissed with the numbers of RAF guys that we had in here tonight....all of a certain Squadron that is visiting this Base...And they don't half drink like FUCKING fish...

curiousFred and Hal like this.
  10. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Found out a former friend died. She was my first. I know I should be upset, but I'm not. We ended on bad fucking terms.

curiousFred likes this.
  11. NataSis

NataSis Trusted.Member

Only just got power back, it's been cutting out on and off for the last two fucking days! No fucking idea why either!

curiousFred likes this.
  12. Akbloke

Hhmmm. And in the location that you are in, and with "General Frost" arriving, I think that you'd better ensure that you've got plenty of wood chopped and ready for the fire....and start working on keeping each other warm with your "Fucking Body Heat"...LOL and snuggle nice and FUCKING close under the blankets..???

Cheers

curiousFred likes this.
  13. Floodwire

Floodwire near....FAR!...wherever you are

i gravitate to youtube accounts based on the personality and not the content of a channel. many of the people that i subscribe to dont even put out content regularly. there could be months between videos and thats ok.

well, one of my favorites hasnt out out a video since December so i decided to check the comment section of his last video to see what was going on. i found out he died in January, just shortly after posting that last video.

fuck, man! fuck!

i didnt know this guy. i did text him a few times on youtube with questions about his videos but thats it. but, still, i liked his videos a lot and his death is hitting me a lot more than i expected it ever would. he was just a kind hearted older guy that posts videos cooking whatever he ate that day. he just had a fun personality that was a joy to watch. i hate that he died. i hate more that it took me over 10 months to realize it

curiousFred likes this.
  14. CatholickBoy

CatholickBoy Trusted.Member

Something has been nagging me for a while and it's not really a topic I can vent in real life so y'all get hit with it (and thank you in advance for listening):

I am a long time member of another site (starts with an M and their video links are posted in these forums quit often, should narrow it down). On approximately 17 Aug the screen popped up that I was banned until 19 Aug for "illegal activity". I thought OK, I don't have a fucking clue what I did, but I can go a couple of days off the site. Well the 19th came and went and I was still banned, The 20th came and I was still banned and read a little closer. I am fucking banned until 19 Aug 2019! No explanation, nothing; WTF!

Rant over, talk amongst yourselves.

15. Floodwire

Floodwire near....FAR!...wherever you are

is it just your account banned or is it your entire IP? if you can still access the site, you may could try sending a staff memeber a private message explaining things and see what kind of response you recieve. it could be as something and annoying as your name their being similar to someone else and you accidentally got banned too? just remember to be polite in the first message so you dont start off on the wrong foot

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    curiousFred likes this.
  16. CatholickBoy

CatholickBoy Trusted.Member

It has to be the IP because when I go to the site it pops up banned. And I don't think talking to them will do any good because it says "non-negotiable".

17. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

You can mention other websites but can't post links to them if they are forums, boards, blogs, or fucks.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  18. interested

interested Trusted.Member

how come the fucking cop isn't after your asses

Insp Gadget likes this.
  19. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Cause he's on the fucking company payroll is what I think. :)

20. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Yep hemust be on the fucking take lol. Knew he was crooked....