1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Kinkiest or nastiest things that turn you on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by perv_son, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perv_son

perv_son Trusted.Member

I'd really love to hear about kinkiest or nastiest things that turn you on.. It dosen't really matter if you already done it, thought about doing it, or if it's just a fantasy that turns you on or excites you in any other way, as long as it's kinky /nasty enough ! ( things you'd never mention to your friends while having drinks with them, well things you probably wouldn't mention anywhere else except here :) ) Don't be modest now, share, share, share!!! :D

Danny6675, repoman22, cincy and 11 others like this.
  2. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Just a quick reminder to those who respond, to ensure your response doesn't violate any rules: Rules Section

I'd be curious to read the replies as well.

Danny6675, Dannykinz, Joskxx and 3 others like this.
  3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Okay, here it goes. My kinky fantasy is to see a incest family - mother/father/daughters/sons - all naked and fucking each others brains out in public. Could be a beach, park or their front lawn. All without police involvement. Just complete acceptance by the general public.

4. HornyUKman

HornyUKman Account Deleted

OMFG I love this!! As long as I'm allowed to stand by and play with myself, or even better, be invited to join in!!

5. etas

etas Trusted Member

ANR - adult nursing relationship
    Breeding.
    Using a vaginal speculum.

For a long time I was fascinated by hucows and milking with a cow milker but after experiencing it once I found I prefer hand milking or using a breast pump.

6. perv_son

perv_son Trusted.Member

Sounds great! To be honest i can really imagine it happening in some closed community though, so i guess it might be possible someday (maybe it's even already possible somewhere in some "private" communities)

Toxicum, jonnortles, lbaker and 4 others like this.
  7. perv_son

perv_son Trusted.Member

One of my fantasies is about meeting other incest couple either mom/son or dad/dau together with my mom and having long sex sessions for the entire weekend. Take turns on them, DP, watching mom with another woman, use a lot of toys, giving them a lot of orgasms... Of course, since i love nylon/high heels/latex and stuff like that, it has to be included in every possible scenario :)

8. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

Let us assume:
    Father: 1
    Mother: 1
    Sisters: 2
    Sons: 2
    Incest fucking is done without any protection;
    That means there are :A.3 cocks, 3 mouths and 3 pussies/vaginas/3back doors available at home;
    B. Each Vagina will be fucked at the least by 3 times; similarly each of the mouths/backdoors will be fucked at the least 3 times;
    C. Each woman will be fucked in all 3 holes 9 times in a single cycle;
    D. In one year at the least there will be 3 incest pregnancies;
    OMG it is really mind boggling !
    At end of 3 years there will be 9 kids born out of Incest fucking !
    There will be non stop flow of Breast milk from beginning 1st year to 3 rd year;
    Great figment of imagination !Thanks!
    Correct me if I have done any mistakes in arithmetic !

9. perv_son

perv_son Trusted.Member

as someone already said OMFG - this is fu***** great :D This IS the best one so far if you ask me !
    maestro, BRAVO ;) I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

10. getmin123

getmin123 Trusted Member

Most of the time, we don't realize the consequences of our fantasies. Sometimes, those consequences are spelled out for us and we realize that they are just as hot as the fantasy itself.

Kimchi, Toxicum, Lostbutfound and 9 others like this.
  11. getmin123

getmin123 Trusted Member

Incest has always been my biggest kink. I've always wanted to be in a big family orgy, seeing everyone having sex and going from one female relative to the next. I also have really wanted to meet a real incest couple and watch them have sex.

Other than that, I'm turned on by sex workers.

12. parimaga

parimaga Trusted.Member

Any form of incest is my of my interest. The most a rousing thought is my mom is my wife and all my relatives know this. Even when we have guests at home, me and mom sleep together and fuck. I get a huge hardon thinking about our guests knowing about our activities and it leads them to try something similar at their own homes.

13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Why wait until they are in their own homes? Can't they enjoy each other at your house?

tommo and curiousFred like this.
  14. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

I am afraid our sex life is probably not that interesting, in comparison to some people's but we do our best. lol. Jennifer loves to deliberately leave our bedroom curtains open, or not close then fully, so it looks like she has done it by accident. She can then get undressed pretty confident that our neighbours opposite can see her. We also have a block of flats that overlook our house, so I am sure that over the years, many people have watched us having sex, & hopefully enjoyed the view. Sometimes when we have been out shopping, & they are buying clothes, underwear or swimwear etc, Jennifer would deliberately leave the changing room curtain open a bit, so I could watch them undress, & probably so could others.

15. BetaVerse

BetaVerse The Wanderer

Honestly, a father and his biological daughter making love in front of me. Wait... I just made myself jealous.

Ohlalaa00, Kimchi, Toxicum and 22 others like this.
  16. PeterThePiper

We would let you watch us. lol

17. BetaVerse

BetaVerse The Wanderer

I'd be so honored!!! In all sincerity!

NPaulL, Omagine and curiousFred like this.
  18. PeterThePiper

Only joined the site today, lol, so just finding my way around it. However, soon as my 15 days probation time is up, I will happily post pics of us all at home.

19. BetaVerse

BetaVerse The Wanderer

Welcome newcomer! And get the hell off probation already! ;)

20. PeterThePiper

Tried to post a pic of my wife, but when I click on the icon, it asks me for a URL what ever that is, so guessing its because I don't yet have the required permission, so will have to wait the 15 days. Not to worry, will soon go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.