1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Cum eating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by parimaga, Sep 16, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parimaga

parimaga Trusted.Member

I often taste my own cum. But have not gone to the extent of making others to eat it by tricking them. Has anyone tried something naughty like spreading cum on some edible items and enjoyed others eating it without suspecting. Same question goes to female friends whether they used their pussy juice for some naughty purposes?

justrease likes this.
  2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Ummm. I believe that is on the criminal level of assault or worse...….

TriadSibling and Brutus58 like this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

But as far as cum tasting goes, what a guy's diet has an effect on their cum taste.
    When I was younger-in college-, there were 5 of us guys who got together (or 1 on 1, 2somes, 3somes,4somes, 5somes) to play.
    I was always able to suck the other guys to completion.

One of us was quite a stocky guy, he ate a lot of carbs. Pasta, breads, potatoes etc.
    His cum was kinda bland tasting. Not bad, but not good either.

Another ate a lot of fruits with his meals. He ate quite sensibly.
    His cum was GREAT tasting! One would look forward to getting him to cum in your mouth.

Another had pretty much a regular collegian diet. Ate a lot of salsa though.
    His wasn't good. not horrible, a bit sparky to the flavor. A piece of mint candy was definitely in order afterwards.

The other ate a ton of junk food and whatever. Ate good meals and really crappy meals too. He would cooked up these
    beef concoctions with tons of strange stuff in it. Like hamburger with spices, and then add some weird Mid-East sauce from an ethnic store.
    His cum was like getting a mouthful of battery acid! Only once did anyone ever let him cum in their mouth. Never a second time. (unless he got you by surprise)

They all said mine was a little sweet tasting. Not great, but definitely not distasteful. ( my wife says the same thing).
    But I don't, and never really was, anything of a sweets or candy eater.

parimaga likes this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Also, it seams that when a guy tastes his own cum, it's always 'ok'. No matter how bad to everyone else.
    Guys, how does your own taste to you??

5. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

I was going to mention that.

I can understand the thrill it might give certain people, but it's no better than dosing someone against their will, and that's assault.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Never tried it. After I cum in a vagina, my lips and tongue NEVER go there!

7. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

very salty...clearly I don't drink enough pineapple juice

8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Brutus, I think you should. The mix of cum and pussy juice can be a great tasting lick!
    My wife likes me to lick her clean after I cum if she isn't too sensitive.

Of course, if the lady's juices aren't delectable, and I had a few when I was younger, so I didn't .

Theoldman and Brutus58 like this.
  9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

What do others say about the taste of your cum?

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Kalle.jansson

Kalle.jansson Trusted Member

I had a girlfriend that liked to eat my Cum on her food, mostly Veggies.

Brutus58 likes this.
  11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

My best friend, female, told me the best thing for a sore throat was cum. Whenever she had a cold and a sore throat she would suck me dry. And all her other male friends. You have no idea how we wanted her "sick" all the time! She is the one who told me she could tell you what you had for dinner the night before.

parimaga likes this.
  12. Theoldman

Theoldman Account Deleted

Love the taste, a little like coffee to which I am addicted....LOL among other things

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. Theoldman

Theoldman Account Deleted

You have NO idea what you are missing, that taste of the mix is totally amazing....

Brutus58 and parimaga like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.