1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Amanda's UFO's are they real.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Amanda, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amanda, Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  2. Insp Gadget

Amanda, these images which I have been posting to complement your documentaries, to my mind they add much to support the reality of UFO's. Because they depict the images which many different writers and artists have given us of them, over many centuries.

And what seems especially remarkable to me, is the consistency of our mental pictures of UFO's over so long a time - this has to tell us something. Yes, of course there are copy-cat stories (they occur within every field) but nobody's going to convince me that every single person with their own story checked with all the other ones before telling it.

Also, the visions are surprisingly attractive to our eyes, and there would seem to be no reason why that should be true of something so utterly alien to us - and that should tell us something, as well.

Because whatever their origin, any 'people' out there would have to deal with the sames laws of nature as we do. And they would face similar challenges where they are, so they would tend to come up with some similar solutions. We would most likely be familiar with them, and vice versa, in more ways than we might think.

So I like this thread, Amanda - because it makes me think of things like that.

Amanda and Brutus58 like this.
  3. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Feel free to post what you want to here hon. Like you i love this subject. When i was a little girl we lived in Iowa for a time. And i become friends with a native american family. Me and there daughter was sleeping out in the back yard. When over the corn field there was a very bright light just coming at us real slow. She told me not to move that all would be well. She got up and went to it and she got down on her knees and song to it. When she was done it want up and down and took off like a bat at of hell. I got up and run to the house crying for my dad but her dad told me to clam myself that the people from the sky are friends of there tribe. And come down to see how they are doing.

true story.

Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's intense!

5. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Yes it was i would like to see them again.

Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

You could always move back to Iowa.

7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Well if they are in one state they will be in all the state's. whats to stop them.

8. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Neophyte likes this.
  9. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I was thinking that if you moved closer to the tribe you knew, you may have a better chance. They may not want to deal with the California snowflakes.

Amanda likes this.
  11. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I have done a lot research on ufos and native american encounters.It seems like they all have stories of the sky people that they come down and make sure the tribe is doing well. Sometimes i go out of the city up in the hills where it dark. And just look up and hope to see them.

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58 and Amanda like this.
  13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I have taken a course on native American culture. I learned a great deal. I agree with you. That's why I suggested it. You may have better luck up north. Also some of their religious beliefs mimic those of the Vikings. I believe that the Vikings were in North America much sooner than thought. Traveled everywhere and shared their beliefs.

Amanda likes this.
  14. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

:)

15. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

16. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Not north, but south. Check out the Anasazi.

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I was thinking north like Alaska.

Neophyte likes this.
  19. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

You should watch all the episodes. Its all like this kind of stuff. Season 1 through Season 5.

Amanda and Brutus58 like this.
  20. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.