1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

California needs a enema.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Amanda, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Fuck that.

[​IMG]

Jumpit, Gthord, Thee_dude_ and 4 others like this.
  2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

We need to get the liberals the fuck outta here and keep them out.

jetme777 and Dangin Fury like this.
  3. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GODDAMN SON OF A BITCHING COUNTRY COME TO.

4. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Its been a long fucking time i let my temper come up. But this fucking shit makes me mad very mad. Soon you wont be able to go for a walk. With out taking your fucking gun with you now.

Hamhanded likes this.
  5. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

I take mine with me everyday reguardless! Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it!

6. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I hate to take with me because if my temper.

7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

[​IMG]

Brotherforsis and Zarp like this.
  8. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

9. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

10. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

11. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

12. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

13. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

14. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

[​IMG]

Brotherforsis and Zarp like this.
  15. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

16. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Hummm, I am sensing just a tinge of anger here. Might be you live in Cali, or just think shit has gotten out of hand around there?

Amanda likes this.
  17. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Lol I was thinking "... To hold back all the bullshit."

Amanda likes this.
  18. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Sorry Californians, the whole world has gone to shit. Sigh.

Mattdevil and Amanda like this.
  19. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The problem with Liberals is that they think they are superior to general public and because the are superior (In their own minds) they know whats best for the people. And because of their innate superiority it is their obligation to make decisions for everyone, whether or not the people want it. I've come into contact with a lot of the people in question and I must admit that a lot of the population are pretty stupid. There are stupid liberals, there are stupid conservative and there are stupid middle of the roaders. What the Liberals don't and won't understand is that it's not about superior morals and intelligence, it's about equal rights. The people have the right to make their own decisions about their lives, even if that decision is the wrong one. Making wrong decisions allows people to learn and make better decisions in the future. Making a wrong decision when you're young, gives people plenty of time to learn and make themselves better as they get older. By making decisions for the people for everything, you will keep most of the people perpetually stupid, because they will never learn. There will be a few that won't learn and will stay stupid. But it's not fair to keep everyone stupid because a few can't or won't learn. What the Liberals should understand is that truly superior people wouldn't make decisions for everyone. A superior person would try to educate and inform everyone so that they have the tools to make better decisions for themselves. Now for the part that Liberals will hate the most, is that Liberals want the people to stay stupid, because stupid people are easier to manipulate and control. If most of the people became smarter and started making better decisions, they would realize what the Liberals are trying to do and get rid of them. So for the Liberals to keep and stay in power it is in their best interest to keep the people as stupid as possible, as in giving the people an inferior education or infusing the population with uninformed or under informed people (note: The poor education system in California and the encouragement of bringing in illegal immigrants).

Jumpit, muttley, Zarp and 2 others like this.
  20. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

So. The issue usually is not the ID. It is "well this ID yes. That one no. This one yes that one no.". Plus SOME, not all but some, were saying that you had to get them in a short time. Then crying "Money needs to be saved!" they closed 20% of the places you could get them.

Here is a way to get most to agree. It is A VOTING ID. Not "College ID not ok. Gun or Fishing or Hunting License is.". One ID all have to get. And a FREE ID. Because many of the states demanding ID also wanted to charge to get them.

So, a FREE ID. And add to that? You do not have to go to the DMV. You can get it at the local PD if that is easier. 24 hours a day.