1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

If You've Done Incest, Have You Stopped Or Continued?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindBlaze82, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

W-a-i-t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just always wanted to say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvintouch and isherwood69 like this.
  2. Hank5

Hank5 Trusted Member

My sister and I shared an apartment whilst attending the same university, and were lovers for three years. We made love almost daily, and it fulfilled in our mutual sexual needs and desires since we both have a high libido. We made sure to practice safe sex to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. It was consensual and came to an end when we completed our studies and moved to different cities. Both are married now, but we still would reminisce about the wonderful times when we talk over the telephone, or meet personally during family reunions. A few times we wandered off to be alone and relive those three years of sexual bliss.

PlaymanX, Ddbbk, Farid and 18 others like this.
  3. jamie jackson

jamie jackson Trusted Member

Windblaze, I think that it is very important, in any relationship (incestuous or not) where the ages of the participants differ greatly, to have an 'exit strategy'.

During my brief affair with my son, even though he was a young adult, his social circumstance changed much more over the year than did mine.

So I realized from the start, that our relationship was destined to end, as his social circle began to grow more around young adults close to his own age.

In fact, had we continued, I feel that it might have jeopardized his emotional growth. And as his parent, I could not feel it justified to have that happen

Jamie

4. dirtypervert86

dirtypervert86 Trusted Member

Love to have a Daughter like you!! i'm jealous!

5. AlexandraIncest

AlexandraIncest Account Deleted

6. RevMack

RevMack Account Deleted

I stopped. I was drunk and it was with my cousin... Didn't find out until she admitted I tore her, non-shelant like... Then she moved.

isherwood69 likes this.
  7. bella

bella Trusted Member

Stopped as we became adults and pursued our own relationships. I don't regret it though and if given the opportunity would do it again :)

8. sleepyguy

sleepyguy Trusted.Member

We stopped many years ago, although recently I've been really wanting to start up again. I think she would be ok with it, but getting her alone away from her bf and kids would be very tough.

9. moldiver

moldiver Fereshte Operative

Same situation with me and my bratty little sister. However we do get along better than we use too prior to our incestuous relationship.

10. plan9au

plan9au Trusted Member

Continuing, going on 10+ years, started young, and continued even after I moved out and got a job, she lived with me for a few years while she studied at university then got her own place near mine when she got a job and I met the girl I would later marry. How often we had sex would wax and wane from several times a week at it's peak to once every couple of months depending on our lives and what was going on.

For us it was a confirmation of our feelings for each other, and it was a fun, safe way to experiment and have fun, we never considered our relationship as anything other than that.

Hood, FHck24, luvintouch and 7 others like this.
  11. dodo56

dodo56 Trusted Member

Continues

isherwood69 and annab2 like this.
  12. Jony

Jony Trusted Member

It ended with my brother... and I don't want to do it again with him.... but after this I dreamed of my sister and discovered incest on the net...Now I don't want to do it with my sister either but on the net, incest turns me on so much!

13. atlan56

atlan56 Account Deleted

Continues

14. ramzey

ramzey Trusted Member

stopped. 20 years a go.

isherwood69 likes this.
  15. TSister

TSister Trusted Member

Never, ever plan on stopping with my brother.

Ddbbk, Hood, villager and 7 others like this.
  16. james1994

james1994 Trusted Member

I ended it with my sister cause I moved out. I would like to rekindle but don't know how. I'm married but my wife thinks that's hot that I'm want to and she wants me to.

Ddbbk, Hood, jjjason and 3 others like this.
  17. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Well James, that's terrific that you are able to talk with your wife about what went on between you and your sister. I would think that that would be the first thing to make sure of, as that way there is no going behind anyone's back and being unfaithful.

The next big hurdle that you face is finding out whether or not your sister feels the same way about you. And the only way to find out is through talking to her, might be even better if your wife was to be in on the conversation so that your sister is well aware of her feelings on the matter.

The ball is in your court so to speak.

Cheers

PS: it might be better if you did want to chase things up, that you start another thread in the advise forum..?? Good Luck.

18. Clitmaster2006

Clitmaster2006 Trusted Member

Good girl

isherwood69 likes this.
  19. Clitmaster2006

Clitmaster2006 Trusted Member

Stopped I guess you could say I'm not around them much the cousin I first had sex with when we were just 9 10ish when I come to town we make time for our play but it's very rare she still has a very hot pussy I love to give all my attention when possible my aunt her mom is to old now. My sister couldn't imagine that anymore. So when I get the chance I guess

isherwood69 likes this.
  20. randydaughter

randydaughter Account Deleted

My father, my brother and I have no intentions of stopping anytime soon.

Ddbbk, motherlover51, onkyo and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.